Fireworks @ Disneyland

pbm504

Earning My Ears
We are going the first week in May. The calandar still doesn't list fireworks during the week. Should I assume they won't be having them, except on the weekends?

If so, can you see the Disneyland fireworks from Downtown Disney or the Candy Cane in?

thanks,

Paul

Early May is considered value season, and more then likely the schedule of weekends only is true. You can see the aerial fireworks from places in dtd, but not from the candy cane. You will miss a lot of the show from there. If you just cant be in the park to watch them, I would recomend the pool deck at the Paradise pier hotel. They pipe the music in and you can see the fireworks much better then you would from dtd. Again, missing the projects, tinkerbell, etc, but still better then nothing.

Yes, I am pretty sure that in May they probably still only do the fireworks on the weekend...even when we were there, it was only on Friday and Saturday.
We watched them from the main espalande or courtyard area between Disneyland and California Adventures (where the California letters are---since it is not in the parks it is free.) And although the fireworks were really good from there, it just was not the same without the music, projections, tinkerbelle, and effects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter