FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Working on the toppers, have my can and an idea. Been doing a lot of PMing with my partner. But most important....having fun!

Thanks for introducing this concept to us!

Fantastic!!! I have to report that I havent done anything :) But think about it. I think that I am off to get my paint can tomorrow. We'll see how the day goes. today was crazy!! First day back to normal after all the snow and ice and i was double booked for things, hopefully it doesnt freeze over again tonight and I can head over the bridge.

I have done some planning but no actual work on things yet. I will be looking for embellishments for items while I am at Michael's for my crop on Wednesday. I have done lots of pming with my partner though.

Rebecca

ahhh this is exciting!!!

I got 3 of the 4 titles done....still thinking/sketching the 4th.

I am hoping to work on the can next week :)

can't wait for you to see your can! I think its so cute! Megan even likes it!!

I have sketched out a couple of my titles and have a general idea on the paint can. I've been fighting a cold since Friday night, so I haven't accomplished much of anything. I'm hoping to get to my titles tomorrow.

Working on my titles now.... if i dont get interrupted again. Went to look at another house.

I am going to get my paintcan on friday when I head over the bridge for a job interview. Not sure if I will take the job if they offer it. But it is full time, more money per hour, plus benefits, more experience, room to grow. But is in Seattle so a commute for sure, still weekends and time away from kiddos. too many decisions!!

Hi!
Can is done and was fun to make! We even did a practice can for DD before we did DITs can.
Toppers~ thats a different issue all together. I have 2 done but am questioning myself. Have 3rd designed pretty much and stumped by the 4th.
Thats my progress so far.

Hi LoveMy3Kiddos
I am LaWannaYeager your new partner. I will post my the answers to the questions tomorrow. Can't wait to get started on this should be lots of fun.

Hi LoveMy3Kiddos
I am LaWannaYeager your new partner. I will post my the answers to the questions tomorrow. Can't wait to get started on this should be lots of fun.

LOL OK!! Haha!! Took me by surprise! I am excited! I made toppers already, but can easily make new to suit your answers! I have not started the can, so we are good there! I can't wait to see what your favs are and get to know you a bit! You used to swap on here and then took a break, right? If I go back and look at previous swaps, will I get an idea of your style to try and suit you or has it changed since you were on here last? Thanks for letting me know and can't wait for this!!!!

Erin

I am not sure if I did any swaps here, I was doing swaps on the cricut message board but may have done a few here just can't remember, my name is the same on both message boards. I have done several swaps with JohnsonsLoveDisney. Please don't redo the toppers your have already done. We live 2 1/2 hours from DL and have had annual passes for the last 4 years so I have a ton of pictures to do and last summer we finally spent 9 days at DW and have not even thought of starting that one yet. So anything you have done will fit some where.

Went and looked at my messages and I did a Disney surprise swap back in Nov. of 2009. I was not home enough to do any swaps in 2010.

Ok here are my answers.

All Time Favorite Disney Character: Jack Skellington, Stitch

Favorite Princess: Tiana, Rapunzal

Favorite Villiain: Hades, Queen of Hearts

Favorite Hero: Peter Pan

Favorite Animated Movie: Sword and the Stone, Peter Pan, The Emperor’s New Groove

Favorite Non-Animated Movie: I really don’t have a favorite movie, there are some that I like more than others so I guess I would say the Harry Potter movies

Which do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld: Disneyland (only because we live close and spend so much time there)

How many times have you been to either or both: DL unsure have annual pass DW once

First Disney Memory: The skyway when I was 12, I was afraid of heights and my parents still made me ride it.

Favorite Disney Memory: Two years ago when went with the family my 21 year old just loved the pirate band that played in New Orleans sq.

Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror and California Screamin (yes I am still afraid of heights)

Kids: 3 adult children and 1 grand child

Girls/Boys/Ages: Scott 26, Kristina 25, Jeremy 23, Elysa 5 months (my pride and joy)

List your Disney Carts: All but Toy story

Disney Cuttlebug Dies/Folders: I have a couple of Disney ones, Mickey, Pooh, and Tink

Disney Carts/Folders wish list: Toy Story

Whats your scrap style: Depends on what I am in the mood for, what I have the time to do and how large the project is.

12x12 or 8x8: 12x12

Thanks for the info!!! Question...have you been and have a need for any holiday items? More specifically, Halloween...I see Jack Skellington and the wheels are turning!! I will leave the titles I have as they will all fit into your list (except maybe 1....so that one I will redo). Also, since you are AP holders, do you or have you been there for Christmas? I think that's all for now! Thanks so much!

Went and looked at my messages and I did a Disney surprise swap back in Nov. of 2009. I was not home enough to do any swaps in 2010.

I thought I saw your name come up before!! I have some good ideas from your survey answers. I think you will be happy!! I can't wait to get to know you more and create fun stuff for you! What is the best way to communicate? I am open to pretty much anything.

Hi Ladies!!

See what happens when I oversleep and then have to go to work??

Soooo Erin you now have a new partner :) She's pretty awesome. one of my favorite swappers. So you two have fun. I'll update the partners!!!!!

Thanks for the info!!! Question...have you been and have a need for any holiday items? More specifically, Halloween...I see Jack Skelleton and the wheels are turning!! I will leave the titles I have as they will all fit into your list (except maybe 1....so that one I will redo). Also, since you are AP holders, do you or have you been there for Christmas? I think that's all for now! Thanks so much!

Halloween is one of my favorite times at DL, we have been lucky enough to go to the trick or treat parties with friends that have teenagers. This last year being one of them. I also love Christmas at DL also.

What type of Disney stuff are you working on, I have some ideas from your answers.

Hi Ladies!!

See what happens when I oversleep and then have to go to work??

Soooo Erin you now have a new partner :) She's pretty awesome. one of my favorite swappers. So you two have fun. I'll update the partners!!!!!

LOL Yep...gotcha!!! I'm excited to work with her!!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite times at DL, we have been lucky enough to go to the trick or treat parties with friends that have teenagers. This last year being one of them. I also love Christmas at DL also.

What type of Disney stuff are you working on, I have some ideas from your answers.

Great!!! I am all set then!! I have some more fun ideas! Hmmmm...having some trouble narrowing it down to the 4 toppers...you'll more than likely be getting extras! In DL Jack Skellington is more prominant at Halloween, right? Like if you had some Jack stuff, you could use it? Not trying to give away any surprises...just wanting to get an idea! Could you tell me some of the characters you have seen and need to scrap? Also, are there any meals that you did and need to scrap?

I am working on ANYTHING Disney. LOL I have so much to scrap!! But, I have taken 2 Halloween trips in the last two years and have not finished either. 2010 is started, but plenty left to scrap! Also, we took 2 Christmas trips that I have yet to finish. And, then all the other general stuff. We always do a lot of dining, so that is another option. I don't necessarily photograph the food, but often the surroundings or just group shots during the meal. (Like in Sci-Fi, for instance).

LOL Yep...gotcha!!! I'm excited to work with her!!!!

Great!!! I am all set then!! I have some more fun ideas! Hmmmm...having some trouble narrowing it down to the 4 toppers...you'll more than likely be getting extras! In DL Jack Skelleton is more prominant at Halloween, right? Like if you had some Jack stuff, you could use it? Not trying to give away any surprises...just wanting to get an idea! Could you tell me some of the characters you have seen and need to scrap? Also, are there any meals that you did and need to scrap?

I am working on ANYTHING Disney. LOL I have so much to scrap!! But, I have taken 2 Halloween trips in the last two years and have not finished either. 2010 is started, but plenty left to scrap! Also, we took 2 Christmas trips that I have yet to finish. And, then all the other general stuff. We always do a lot of dining, so that is another option. I don't necessarily photograph the food, but often the surroundings or just group shots during the meal. (Like in Sci-Fi, for instance).

Jack starts right before halloween and is there until Jan. 1st when they take the Christmas time. Oh I can always use Jack stuff. We have had our pictures taken with him and Sally several times. We have done Goofys kitchen and Ariels grotto at Disneyland and California adventure , then at DW we went to Prime time Cafe. I am so jealous we tried to get into Sci-Fi but could not get in there. This gives me some good ideas. Now off to get started.

I'm here! I have bought what I need to make Rita's can and the toppers, but I haven't put together my ideas yet. We leave for WDW tomorrow and I will get the toppers and tomorrow's challenge next week after we return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter