FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Question I guess to LaWanna and Rachal....since you will be away until the 7th, should I wait and mail next Monday (the 5th)? I will more than like ly just mail priority so it would be there the day after you get back. I am just about done, but will not get it to you before you leave (I think you said Wednesday?)

Well I have the layout finished- although I need to print out the pictures of it. Instead of attempting to draw a map I laid it out as I envisioned and took a picture of each page to send with my can. I will not be mailing until Monday becuase I can't find the right size box here at the house so I will be on the hunt this weekend.

Rebecca

That works!! I think the box i used i purchased from the store and it fit everything just right. I will check on it if I make it to the store this week.

I have everything completed except the paint can and the last challenge. I'm hoping to get everything finished early next week. Rachal, since you will be out of town, do you want me to hold off on mailing until you return?

Awesome!! if you would like sure. I dont leave till thursday late and will be back on Sunday. but if you need more time it will be ok. I am hoping to mail yours before I leave :)

So will a square flat rate box work or not? I think I will most likely end up using a larger box tho.

Stephanie, if you need more time to finish Im ok with that. Please take your time and dont think about it.
Fla and AZ are having very similar weather right now!

I'm not sure. cans are approx the same size, but may fit in one. I dont have any handy to check the size.

Question I guess to LaWanna and Rachal....since you will be away until the 7th, should I wait and mail next Monday (the 5th)? I will more than like ly just mail priority so it would be there the day after you get back. I am just about done, but will not get it to you before you leave (I think you said Wednesday?)

I cant remember what she said either..... It should be ok though. but surprises waiting at home are always fun. :cloud9:

I agree...so fun to come home to cool surprises! Should I go ahead and send Friday or should I wait to hear from LaWanna that she has made arrangements for any packages? Just want to be sure everyone is good with everything. :) Also, are we taking pictures of what we send or what we get?

I agree...so fun to come home to cool surprises! Should I go ahead and send Friday or should I wait to hear from LaWanna that she has made arrangements for any packages? Just want to be sure everyone is good with everything. :) Also, are we taking pictures of what we send or what we get?

I can text her and find out if you would like.
I say take pics before you send just in case. Then if your partner cant post then you can post them for them. but only AFTER they receive their package. :)

Erin,
That would be fine with me. Your is all done and will go out Wed., my friend is going to mail it for me. We are going to DL again, for my oldest sons birthday, on Monday then on Thursday I leave for NC from down there.

I can text her and find out if you would like.
I say take pics before you send just in case. Then if your partner cant post then you can post them for them. but only AFTER they receive their package. :)

I didn't think to take photos of my stuff for Vicky and its all wrapped up ready to go! guess she'll have to do it....sorry!

I didn't think to take photos of my stuff for Vicky and its all wrapped up ready to go! guess she'll have to do it....sorry!

I have no problem taking pics! No worries :) I was actually showing my mom pictures of your on Saturday night. She's excited to see the can you send me!

Also, I didn't print out the picture of the 2 page LO (our printer has a pump motor issue and chooses when it wants to print). I figured I'd post it once you get the can?

Your can is in philly now!

Ok...so I will get it out Monday morning. I will have it done by Thursday though so if you change your mind, let me know...and I'll send Friday. I have her address from the cricut swap.

I have no problem taking pics! No worries :) I was actually showing my mom pictures of your on Saturday night. She's excited to see the can you send me!

Also, I didn't print out the picture of the 2 page LO (our printer has a pump motor issue and chooses when it wants to print). I figured I'd post it once you get the can?

Your can is in philly now!

I did a very "rough" drawing of your LO :rotfl: so no worries there on mine! :woohoo: getting closer! putting your's in the mail this am!!!

ahh your can is out for delivery! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

talk about speedy delivery!

It is HERE!!! I am a lucky lady :woohoo:
Vicky I love everything you made, especially the holiday pieces!

first up my paint can! love the beads for the handle

P1100945.jpg

the back and top

P1100946.jpg

challenge #1

P1100947.jpg

challenge #2

P1100948.jpg

challenge #3

P1100949.jpg

challenge #4

P1100950.jpg

challenge #5

P1100951.jpg

challenge #6

P1100952.jpg

and lots of extras too!

P1100953.jpg

thank you again SO much Vicky! can't wait to use all the beautiful pieces!!

Megan was drooling over them too! but not going to share!!
I will post my pages when I use them for all to see!!!

I didn't think when I mailed your's today, sent it regular mail sorry, you are going to have to wait a few extra days :guilty:

yay! you got it!! holy speedy shipping!!!! I am pretty sure I did regular postage-- I'll check the receipt. She said you wouldn't probably get it till the end of the week. I brought it early to the PO, so I guess I hit perfect timing?

Sorry your box had moving messages. :rotfl2:

I am anxiously awaiting mine!!

yay! you got it!! holy speedy shipping!!!! I am pretty sure I did regular postage-- I'll check the receipt. She said you wouldn't probably get it till the end of the week. I brought it early to the PO, so I guess I hit perfect timing?

Sorry your box had moving messages. :rotfl2:

I am anxiously awaiting mine!!

nope it was shipped priority!
your's is saying delivery by march 5! hope it gets on a fast pony!

I truly love all my pieces!!!

thanks again :goodvibes

nope it was shipped priority!
your's is saying delivery by march 5! hope it gets on a fast pony!

I truly love all my pieces!!!

thanks again :goodvibes

well poop. i ought to pay better attention from now on....ha.

I'm glad it got there already though!!! and that you love it! Everything was a ton of fun to make!

Dacky, I love all your pieces, especially the photo mats. I'm afraid I'm not very creative when it comes to mats.

Lisa, I'm sure you'll enjoy using all those lovely pieces!

Rachel, I plan on finishing sometime tomorrow, but I'll probably wait until Fri/Sat to mail since you will be gone over the weekend.

Wow!! What a lucky gal you are Lisa!! I love love love everything! I'd really like to lift a few ideas if that's ok Vicki??!! In fact, I may need some assistance on some...not 100% sure if I know how you did everything?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter