Find your 2012 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

We are very happy to be on the Fantasy. My DH hasn't been on a Disney ship since 2003. :cool1:

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads that are already set up.

thanks for your cooperation

I have been lurking this fourm for a while but finaly have decided to indrouduce my self. My name is Danielle. I will be on this cruise with a groupe of about 30 (campers) a I dont.know.20 staff from a. GREAT Place in montecello Iowa called Camp Courgaious which is a year around summer camp and respit faclity for the disabaled. They also offer a travel program that goes all over and this is there big trip this year. I have auspergers which is,high funching autism. And have.neve.crused befor so am kind of nervious. But more impontly I will be celbrating my golden bjrthdag on the ship 27 on :cool1:thr27

Can some one please put my praviose post in the11/24/12/fantsey meet thread. Thought i was posting there thanks

I have been lurking this fourm for a while but finaly have decided to indrouduce my self. My name is Danielle. I will be on this cruise with a groupe of about 30 (campers) a I dont.know.20 staff from a. GREAT Place in montecello Iowa called Camp Courgaious which is a year around summer camp and respit faclity for the disabaled. They also offer a travel program that goes all over and this is there big trip this year. I have auspergers which is,high funching autism. And have.neve.crused befor so am kind of nervious. But more impontly I will be celbrating my golden bjrthdag on the ship 27 on :cool1:thr27

Can some one please put my praviose post in the11/24/12/fantsey meet thread. Thought i was posting there thanks
You will need to post the information on the meets thread yourself, we are not able to move just 1 post from a thread to another thread.

Hello!

I just discovered this website and message board and wish I had found it a long time ago.

I have sailed on 6 Disney Cruises and been to WDW 4 times.

My son and I will be on the Fantasy a week from today! We are so excited and can't wait!!!

I was wondering if there were any other single parents who will be on the cruise planning on going to the singles meet luncheon?

If so, please let me know. I would love to meet other folks on the cruise.

Hello!

I just discovered this website and message board and wish I had found it a long time ago.

I have sailed on 6 Disney Cruises and been to WDW 4 times.

My son and I will be on the Fantasy a week from today! We are so excited and can't wait!!!

I was wondering if there were any other single parents who will be on the cruise planning on going to the singles meet luncheon?

If so, please let me know. I would love to meet other folks on the cruise.

You will need to find the link to the meets thread for your sailing, which can be found in the first post of this thread. Once you click on the link you can post this info on that specific thread. This thread is for posting links to meets threads already set up, not for posting personal info.
thanks

dear parents going on the 2012 fantasy cruise leaving semp. 1st,

this is a reminder that there is a kids thread for this curise. some of you may know this but in case if you don't heres a link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907473

I hope your kids end up using this thread, and like it. also if kids don't have an acont you might let them us yours. I look forward to talking to them and seeing them on the curise.

dear parents going on the 2012 fantasy cruise leaving semp. 1st,

this is a reminder that there is a kids thread for this curise. some of you may know this but in case if you don't heres a link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907473

I hope your kids end up using this thread, and like it. also if kids don't have an acont you might let them us yours. I look forward to talking to them and seeing them on the curise.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Thank you very much for doing this and keeping this up to date. It is really helpful and thought you'd like to know it is much appreciated.

Welcome - September 27 is also one of our daughters' birthdays. Only the very best have this birthday.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter