Find your 2012 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Am I really the first one?!?!

4/29 4 nights Bahamas

Our first cruise made the deposit today. :banana: I know I am not the only one booked because the room I REALLY wanted wasn't available LOL

If you haven't already started a meets thread for your sailing, please do so and then come back here and post the link so it can be added to the first post in this thread.
Thanks

poeticmoe,

I have added a link to your 5/27/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

pikestar,

I have added a link to your 5/24/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

leane,

I have added a link to your 4/29/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

jdybnsn,

I have added a link to your 2/16/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

pkoles,

I have added a link to your 4/15/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

MissdaisyofTexas,

I have added a link to your 6/10/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

leane,

I have added a link to your 4/10/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

Anyone book the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012. We just did and will be traveling with 2 kids; 14 & 10. Would love to hear from you. Fish Extenders anyone??????

Anyone book the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012. We just did and will be traveling with 2 kids; 14 & 10. Would love to hear from you. Fish Extenders anyone??????

Please feel free to start a thread for your sailing and then come back here and post a link to the thread.

twinmom108,

I have added a link to your 3/27/2012 Dream cruise.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter