Finally!!! We got Married 10-31-2010 :)***I finally added pictures, PHOTO HEAVY! #23

This is where I utterly demand to see more pictures of what appears to be a GORGEOUS fascinator!

Hi gals, I am so sorry for the delay. The first few months after the wedding, we actually fell into a depression. No one tells you about that!! And then, Kyle and I have been so busy with work, I actually have had to send my wedding pics drive to my mother who demanded I do so in short order, or else because I just haven't had time. She just retired , so she has time now. So, after a long time, here are some pics.
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg
[/IMG]

walking.jpg
[/IMG]

thefolks.jpg
[/IMG]

putaringonme.jpg
[/IMG]

thekiss.jpg
[/IMG]

sabers3.jpg
[/IMG]

sabers2.jpg
[/IMG]

ourentrance.jpg
[/IMG]

ourdance2D.jpg
[/IMG]

kissdip.jpg
[/IMG]

Ourdance.jpg
[/IMG]

bouquettoss.jpg
[/IMG]

gartertoss1.jpg
[/IMG]

gartertoss2.jpg
[/IMG]

sleepingbpav.jpg
[/IMG]

table.jpg
[/IMG]

thechicken.jpg
[/IMG]

cake.jpg
[/IMG]

firstbiteofcake.jpg
[/IMG]

ourtable.jpg
[/IMG]

withgrandma.jpg

mardigrasmasks.jpg
[/IMG]

infrontofthecastle.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm so glad you came back and posted your pics! Believe it or not, I would love to see more! I have so many questions, but first I am so curious ... What was in the pink bags???

I'm sorry to hear you became depressed, but I hear it is very common. If you ever feel down, I hope you will come chat with us in the facebook group! We have a very active and supportive group over there! Maybe chatting with other past Disneyland brides will make you feel better!

I love your pictures so far! thank you so much for posting some plated food, I'm so glad to see that it pretty much looks like Blue Bayou, which is where we went for our 4th anniversary of dating last year :)

Tracy, I hope you're doing okay and I hope you'll come back and share more information with us! :goodvibes

Your wedding looked fun - I love your cake topper - love the masks etc

The quirky little things makes it so unique - congrats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter