Finally!!! We got Married 10-31-2010 :)***I finally added pictures, PHOTO HEAVY! #23

Corpsebride

DIS Veteran
So, this is a tiny trip report. We FINALLY were married at the Disneyland Resort on Halloween this last Sunday.
After 3 years of road bumps and stuff, our Magical PERFECT day happened.
Ill be posting pics and details this week but I just wanted to announce our happy happy day!

p.s.-Our wedding planner Traci Banister was wonderful!!! I highly recommend anyone to her if you are planning a Disney Fairytale wedding.
75173_163281073702867_100000629268643_366666_6954311_n.jpg

Kyle and Tracyray Hester
We are one Happy Couple~

Congratulations. Great picture. Looking forward to more updates.

Hey there! So glad to see that the wedding happened--have you missed you around here!

I hope you'll come back and tell us all about your wedding, and also consider joining the Facebook group I started called Disneyland Brides. :hippie:

I hope you'll come back and tell us all about your wedding, and also consider joining the Facebook group I started called Disneyland Brides. :hippie:

I am the worst!! I Havent even finished going through the 6000 photos!! I know, its been 6 months!! I am still uploading them to photobucket..... my photographer is on my heels to get on with it! SO! I am on it and i promise, there wont be a huge lag time!!!
Photos coming shortly!!!

I am the worst!! I Havent even finished going through the 6000 photos!! I know, its been 6 months!! I am still uploading them to photobucket..... my photographer is on my heels to get on with it! SO! I am on it and i promise, there wont be a huge lag time!!!
Photos coming shortly!!!

6000! :scared1: Can't wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

Me too I'm glad your going to come back, I'm ready to see some pics and read about your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter