FINALLY! Got Le Cellier!!

stefani_

Mouseketeer
Just had to share this :)

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

After trying MANY times over the past week, I finally got an ADR for le Cellier!! At 5:45, it isn't a bad time at all! I had searched a date range, and the day that came up was planned to be my EPCOT day anyway (EMH too) ! I screamed when I saw it pop up on the screen :scared1: :rotfl:

Good luck to those keep trying, and DON'T GIVE UP!! :banana:

Thank you persistence :worship:

(note: it's around 40 days out for me)

Good for you! :thumbsup2 Nothing quite like the triumph of getting something you thought you couldn't have! ;) Enjoy it! Sounds like there are a few people getting it this weekend.

Congrats!!! I know just how you feel --- I got a last minute reservation for Chef Mickey's (about 12 days out) after numerous attempts!

Congrats....it always feels good to get something that is hard to get, especially if you have to work at it :goodvibes. We love Le Cellier, it is becoming a must do for our trips. Enjoy your meal.

I wonder if they just released a bunch of dates for LeCellier. I have been trying to change mine for a while now. I wasn't expecting to but this morning I was. The weird thing was there were multiple times I could have chosen from.

You'll find things pop up around 45 days out. It's when people with packages will lose money if they can't go and don't cancel.

Congrats!!! I know just how you feel --- I got a last minute reservation for Chef Mickey's (about 12 days out) after numerous attempts!
I'm still trying to shift up my CM time :) that is great news for you!

You'll find things pop up around 45 days out. It's when people with packages will lose money if they can't go and don't cancel.
That's interesting, thank you for the information! I am about 40 days out (wow, I didn't realize it was so close!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter