Finally got here so here's the live trip report!

Shame its all over. Thank you for the updates. Enjoy planning next year:goodvibes

I've enjoyed reading too, so thanks for taking the time to do it :goodvibes

Really enjoyed your trip report - we stayed at WL a few years ago now and really enjoyed our stay there too. Now you've got to spend your $600 voucher so that should give you something to look forward to :goodvibes

Great trip report, lovely last few days :thumbsup2

Apart from the delay, what were your flights like? We are flying with the same airline in December for the first time and I'm not sure what to expect.

they were fine, no better or worse than any other airline. food was edible (im not a fan of airline food anyway, but a lot of the time i dont even eat anything so its not often that i do eat the food). attendants are slightly older but thats not a bad thing, seats about the same as everyone else, IFE is fine and good choice.
would fly with them again despite the horrific delay, but to be fair to them that wasnt something that could be forseen or avoided

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter