Finally A Solo Trip!

I'm not sure how I'd feel about this lol. I took an adult only trip last month with my SIL and it was great! Exhausting, but great lol. Idk if Id like being alone. I feel like it wouldn't be the same without a friend. Like who would I talk to? I'm too awkward lol

But I hope you have so much fun!!! Enjoy! One day maybe I'll give it a shot

I'm not sure how I'd feel about this lol. I took an adult only trip last month with my SIL and it was great! Exhausting, but great lol. Idk if Id like being alone. I feel like it wouldn't be the same without a friend. Like who would I talk to? I'm too awkward lol

But I hope you have so much fun!!! Enjoy! One day maybe I'll give it a shot

Once you realize that you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, you will know why it is so great. You don't have to worry about what the other person wants to do next, or where they want to eat, or work around their sleeping habits, etc. You can talk to others in line or you can daydream, do things on your phone. I love to read and I have the NOOK app on my phone so I always have a book. After 30+ years of working with the public, the last thing that I want to do is talk to people. It is mentally exhausting always being upbeat and friendly. Going solo is my time to mentally recharge. I love my family and miss them, but we are all better off when Mama gets to turn her brain off for a while. I also have no issues being on my own or eating on my own.

Last edited:
Going to be doing my second solo trip in April. It's been over 5 years since my first solo trip so I'm excited to experience it again!

Once you realize that you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, you will know why it is so great. You don't have to worry about what the other person wants to do next, or where they want to eat, or work around their sleeping habits, etc. You can talk to other's in line or you can daydream, do things on your phone. I love to read and I have the NOOK app on my phone so I always have a book. After 30+ years of working with the public, the last thing that I want to do is talk to people. It is mentally exhausting always being upbeat and friendly. Going solo is my time to mentally recharge. I love my family and miss them, but we are all better off when Mama gets to turn her brain off for a while. I also have no issues being on my own or eating on my own.
lol, see I don't want to talk to strangers. I just can't imagine not talking to anyone. Part of me thinks it would be amazing and the other part of me thinks I'd hate it. One day I'll give it a shot tho.

Ahhh I love this for you! I’ve never done a true solo trip but a couple of times I’ve been on my own to do my own thing and it’s GLORIOUS. In fact we’re going for a long weekend this month and I have to work on the Monday/Tuesday we’re there and I booked solo lunches for myself at Steakhouse 71 and the Creperie while my husband is in the parks with his friends :tiptoe:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter