FINAL DETAILS UPDATED! -Character Swap-

Wow! I haven't seen so many DIS people in agreement, but I guess this isn't the CB. :rotfl:

I am planning on making the bags assorted!

DLCharmedone, I will include some cameras for you and label your bag if Emily doesn't mind. Do you mind Emily?

Thanks for all of the feedback. :flower:

I'm going to be the oddball here!!! I would like the camera eyelets, please!!! (I have a TON of Mickey Balloon eyelets . . . ALL COLORS!!!!!) :banana:

Okay, now this sounds like a normal DIS thread, lots of opinions. :teeth: I will bag and label for everyone as long as Emily doesn't get mad at me. :rolleyes1

Oops! I put this on the Everything swap thread. :blush:

Originally Posted by scrapperjill
Just wanted to add in...I also got my package today...(Monday)...YEA...everything looks sooo great...Thanks. I also noticed there are sooo many things that will go well with the items I'm making for the Charactor swap right now.

Thanks Franne for hosting this one.

I noticed the great coordination too! But it made me wonder....I had chosen to do a Mickey poem & journal boxes. My Mickey poem isn't duplicated in the "Everything Else" swap, but we got 2 sets of Mickey journal boxes & frankly, they're similar to what I'm doing.

I'm still at a point where I could change the character I guess (just on the journal boxes.) I was thinking princesses since that's what I did for the Everything swap. I know GrayFal is doing Cinderella so I'd do Snow White and/or Aurora. Or I could do Pooh (MichellePooh is doing Tigger journal boxes.)

What do you think? Can you all use 2 more Mickey journal boxes or would you like me to change?

Since this is my first swap, I'd love to have Mickey journal boxes. But I'll go along with whatever everyone else wants.

Deb, I prefer the Mickey as it is "generic" - I can use it with my cruise stuff or my park stuff ...
You camn never have enough of the Big Guy...
JMHO..off to work, TTFN!

I think of Mickey as being generic too, so I don't mind lots of Mickey stuff.

Cool! This way I won't have to start over. ;) I agree Mickey is generic - I mean it's his park after all! :teeth:

now lets not talk about starting over..... :) that would be much to scary. and besides, I mailed mine off today so I can't start over! (emily, they went out today so hopefully you'll get them by friday at the latest). maggie

Kewl beans! I shall be on the lookout and Ill let ya know when I get them...

As for characters- I trust ya'll- If ya want to switch feel free as long as its not already chosen. I think the list is pretty current on who has what and *if* you want to do something very similar (ie if someone has *for example* Toy Story gang and you want to do Buzz- Id PM them to see if you doing ____ would affect them.) There are a hundered or so other characters that would be great fun to do without everyone bunching in one/two categories... Personally I have no issues either way with more Mickey or less Mickey...

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter