• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Final countdown! happy and nervous!

Glad to hear things are looking up. Looking forward to that trippie with photos when you get back!

nicola - I think only the better breed of cameras have rechargable ones! Although at least this way if it dies while we're out we can just stick in some more AAAs rather than having to recharge it back home.

I'm on weather watch at the moment. Its changed now to 25C and showers on Tuesday (hopefully while we're travelling!) and 27C and sunny on Wednesday - perfect! Thats the temps for central paris, so I assume it will be a little cooler at DLRP (out of the city fug) which is just perfect! If the BBC aren't lying to me!

The long awaited camera turned out to be completely rubbish, how frustrating, so back it goes!

I went to Jessops today and bought a new one, which seems a lot more reliable and a good deal for my small budget. Its an Olympus Camedia c-170, and so far my shots of the dog (my usual test subject!) have turned out okay. Problem is I now have a 128mb SD card (Kodak make) with no use (this camera takes xd cards), if anyone is in the market for one at a reasonable price, please PM me! Otherwise its onto ebay, but just had a quick peek and they don't seem to be selling all that well there.

And my work thing has gone down the drain, as I had promised to do something for parents on Monday and must go through with it - boo! Which also means I can't get to Waterloo to print out the tickets before we go, I feel the stress coming back! I know I have to faith in the machines, but they tend to let me down!

I may have missed you, but I hope that everything goes well and have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter