Filling out documents

BD - You are going to be as unpopular with Hoosier natives as I am with that!!! At least we will be together when the crosses start burning! (You bring the marshallows, I'll bring the weenies!)

Rae

Somebody on the board said I can check in without my hubby there. He's going to drop us off and then go take car back to raddison and hop on shuttle. (We are getting to hotel late and will end up with a late shuttle time..which is not acceptable!!)

I will have his passport with me at check-in.

Won't this work. I know when he gets there he will have to get in line again to get his kttw card.

Is this correct???? Help!!!!! Now I'm confused!!

I know in March, everyone in the party had to be present before we were able to check in. Everyone checks in at the same time.

Hey Rae.

You are going to be as unpopular with Hoosier natives as I am with that!!!

Isn't that word "HOOSIER" used in "rap?" You know. When they say "Hoosier Daddy. Hoosier Daddy"...

BD and Joanna - I wish we could come back home. With DH's job here and DM settled in to her place, this is just a temporary place til I can. All I keep telling myself is that this is a TDY (temporary duty station) and my PCS (permanent change of station) is coming up!

Whose yer Daddy? Only Mama knows and even then she might not know for sure!!!!!!!

RE: Topic at hand
Please have all documents filled out and everyone traveling with you present before you line up at the counter. Otherwise, you delay your boarding and the people behind you will start getting UPSET (especially DM - she gets riled when she has to wait!!!!!)

Rae

You can tell that I occassionally watch junk tv, can't you?!!!!!

Rae

Okay, that's twice you got me, BD - you know the third time's the charm or I'm out!!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter