"Fill in the Gaps" Swap Signups - Due January 10 - CLOSED

Welcome happypooh! I love Miyuki! Great idea!

As a fellow MGM group member I'd love to see the Hollywood Blvd with the Hat idea you come up with, but B&B is good too.

Being a serious swap addict, could I please be added to these groups:

MGM - I was thinking of doing a general, movie type of element that can be used for all of the completely random pictures I take in that park.

Disneyland - not sure on a topic yet. Have any of the DL people eaten at Blue Bayou? or maybe New Orleans Square.

happypooh - if it's OK with Hopemax, then I'll do Blue Bayou. I'm eating there for the very first time next week!! :cool1:

OOH! If we're going to get some cool Blue Bayou stuff, I have to join DLR. I don't know what I'll do, but let me think on it. Any requests??? It's been a year and I can't think right now.

Princess Jayne - you just need to do a single element for these groups, not 2.

i've just read the original post properly! lol! I must have been half asleep when i posted the question! probs shouldnt do this but could i have a spot in the parades group too please? I think i'll do stars and motor cars! thanks! x

Hi, can I have MK underrepresented whater group that you are up to. I would like to do toontown.
Thanks
Cindy

Welcome bearbear!

I'm going to leave singups open through Saturday in case there are any weekend only DISers. I have a family thing Saturday night so I might not get to the computer, in which case I'll close it out Sunday after work.

Those in the DLR group -- would you like Sleeping Beauty's castle? Or New Orleans Square? I would do Aladdin's Oasis, but I have no good ideas on that one. I also considered (and would love to do) the Fantasy Faire, but I don't know if it's still a show, etc.

But I want to do something y'all would want stuff for.

Either NOS or the Castle works for me. I think I would prefer NOS, but not by a lot. I don't have pics for Aladdin's Oasis, so that wouldn't work.

Tiggermei - I agree with Hopemax, the castle or New Orleans Square would be great for me. Only 5 days until my very first DL trip!! Woohoo!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay:

Ok add me to MK 4 for MK Railroad - Poem and AK Pocahontas & friends Poem

Hey! Jango is working on his TTA tags and wanted to make sure this is correct:

Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow.
Your party from Saturn has arrived.
Please give them a ring.

It seems right to me, but I live with the boy. :rotfl: He could have been saying it wrong all the time.

Thanks!

I would like to also sign up for Under-represnted AK 1: It's Tough To Be A Bug and Under-represented shows/parades/etc – any park: Cinderellabration

Silvia Cortz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter