Figment Meet not showing up?

Kerr84

DIS Veteran
I was trying to look for the figment meet and greet in the app and on the website and it is not there. Is this a glitch or is he not meeting right now?

If you are trying to look right now it’s likely that Figment’s meet is finished for the day. I’d recommend looking again tomorrow once Epcot opens. There have not been any reports of him not meeting so I’m sure he still is.

Last edited:
If you are trying to look right now it’s likely that Figment’s meet is finished for the day. I’d recommend looking again tomorrow once Epcot opens. There have not been any reports of him not meeting so I’m sure he still is.
Thank you. I didn’t mean the character search. It used to be listed on the website. Now, I can find it but, when I click, I get the error message that stitch are the page. It won’t even show up in the app. I bet they just stopped listing it separately from the character search.

On 4/20 his sets weren’t showing up on the app (I went to check at one point if he was on his mid afternoon break or just briefly checking in With the Dreamfinder) he came back out a few seconds later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter