Few Questions about Vistana Village

twinmomto3boys

DIS Veteran
These boards are great. I've learned a lot here especially about off site hotels!

I have just a few questions about the Vistana Village. Are the building hallways to the rooms enclosed or open? I noticed on the floor plan that the back (secondary bedroom) of the 2 bedroom villas has a window. What does it look out to? We have children who are light sleepers and were wondering about this setup. How many elevators does each building have and where are they located?

Also, where are the waterfalls located? Are they in the middle of the lake or by the buildings farthest from the pool?

Thanks for any information.

Hi! We stayed at the VV last year and are leaving in 3 days for there again. The hallways are not enclosed, and this is what the windows of the second bedroom look out on, basically the hallway and the parking lot. I was a little concerned about this, but it turned out OK. We just kept the shades closed, the room was only used for sleeping. There was no noise from people outside, although I suppose if the rooms are all sold out there may be more activity. The rooms seemed pretty well sound proofed. You can see the waterfalls from any building you are in, although #4,5,6and 7 are closer than 1,2,3 to the falls. 1,2 and 3 are closer to the pool. From your balcony all rooms have a water view. There is one elevator for each building and it is located in the middle of the building. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter