Festival of the Arts

16 days until FARTs starts and still very minimal information…come on Disney release menus and merch already, you had that info out by mid December in 2022 for 2023.
Any info yet on the food booths?

That’s makes two of us. Post what you find here! If all the shows are the same with just different performers, I may cancel one of mine.

I've never been either (yay for all of us, it's going to be great!), but did a quick skim of some videos on YouTube... looks like they're different. It seems that they play to the performers strengths, and shows they were in (although not exclusively, which is nice).
The shows are different for each performer - they'll usually sing songs from the shows they're associated with, in addition to other Disney Broadway shows. The shows are for the same performers are the same (ie, Heidi and Gavin's shows will all be the same, and Cassie and Patti's shows will all be the same, but Heidi and Gavin's show will be different from Cassie and Patti).

I just paid my trip off. 30 days out and menus still not out yet. My heart goes out to those who are going earlier.
I am going the first week, so it’s making me anxious that they haven’t released any menus yet. I usually don’t make ADRs during a festival and eat at the booths. I hope I don’t regret not making any ADRs for my Epcot days.

I am going the first week, so it’s making me anxious that they haven’t released any menus yet. I usually don’t make ADRs during a festival and eat at the booths. I hope I don’t regret not making any ADRs for my Epcot days.
I feel badly for you. I am on the fence about booking adr's. If the food kiosks look good I won't but will book something if I feel the menus aren't so great for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MPD
The last time I went to FotA was before the world shut down. I'm hoping that they bring back the presentations that they did in the Odyssey. One of my favorites was given by an Imagineering CM about how they went about finding the items that we see in the queues and attractions (Set Dressing).

The last time I went to FotA was before the world shut down. I'm hoping that they bring back the presentations that they did in the Odyssey. One of my favorites was given by an Imagineering CM about how they went about finding the items that we see in the queues and attractions (Set Dressing).
That sounds interesting. I was there the first year they had the arts fest. That is why I was hoping for more info soon

Last edited:
How quickly do day Broadway dining sell out(Regal Eagle)? and can it be ordered by mobile app or has to be in person?

Taking my first solo trip at the end of the month just for Festival of the Arts...... I bought an annual pass in Nov and a bucket list item of mine has always been to hit every Epcot Festival so thats the plan this year (did Festival of the holidays with the family and food and wine with my mom already ... though I am hoping to hit food and wine again before my pass expires)! So frustrated that the menus arent out yet.... Im a planner!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter