Ferry boats in Nassau

kellyb2000

<font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori
Can you pay for this on your own to get to Atlantis like you would a taxi or is it only available with shore excursions? If so, how much $$? We have an infant and won't have our carseat and I'm a little nervous about the driving so I figured this might be easier on my nerves.

I just returned from a 4 day and read my lips DO NOT USE THE FERRY TO GET TO ATLANTIS!!!

We tried it and after sitting on the boat for over an hour while the "captain" went out and harassed enough people to fill the boat, we were finally on our way just to find out that the dock is a good 1/2 mile walk from Atlantis. Spend an extra $5 and take a Taxi. We ended up taking one back even though we paid for round trip.

Jeremy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter