February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

Congratulations, JohnsonsloveDisney!! Great job! And great job to everyone for February!! I'll update the annual thread tomorrow or Tuesday (depending on if I can sneak in from work!!). Let's kick off an outstanding March!!

Congratulations, JohnsonsloveDisney!! Great job! And great job to everyone for February!! I'll update the annual thread tomorrow or Tuesday (depending on if I can sneak in from work!!). Let's kick off an outstanding March!!

You should probably wait until Tuesday to let the final numbers trickle in from everyone.

Rebecca

You should probably wait until Tuesday to let the final numbers trickle in from everyone.

Rebecca

You're right!! Good idea!!

JLD--go ahead and start up that March thread!! Maybe we'll all get kicked off to an excellent month!!

Congrats JLD!!!

I will do better in March....due to illness and games it didn't go as planned... it's the quiet month and I can scrap during march madness here at home!!! ;)

:thumbsup2 I did nothing else but I have a load of pics printed off, and with my page swap back I'm aiming for a biggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter