February 2014

So glad to hear the first of us are making it safe and sound to WDW!! :thumbsup2

It's crazy to think this time next week we'll be walking the parks in 70 deg weather. We haven't started packing yet so it will be frantic the next few days ...

We leave tonight!!! :cool1:

So excited to try some new resturants and some old favorites.
Eager to have my kids pin trade.
Can't wait to ride the rides, disappointed the dwarfs ride is not ready.

We leave tonight!!! :cool1:

So excited to try some new resturants and some old favorites.
Eager to have my kids pin trade.
Can't wait to ride the rides, disappointed the dwarfs ride is not ready.

Have a wonderful trip! :drive:

I agree with you, I am excited to try out new restaurants and have one favorite (O'Hana's)

I, too, am pretty bummed that the new dwarf train ride will not be ready for us. I was hoping for a soft opening while we are there.

Seeing all the thread buddies posting about being on their trip or on their way is making me nervous. I still have so much to do and still work full time...this is making me so nervous!

I have no idea how you all manage to get it together. Guess, I should get out of this thread and work on that? :rotfl2:

Good luck to all those driving, those with adverse weather conditions and enjoy to all those in WDW!

mdsouth said:
Have a wonderful trip! :drive:

I agree with you, I am excited to try out new restaurants and have one favorite (O'Hana's)

I, too, am pretty bummed that the new dwarf train ride will not be ready for us. I was hoping for a soft opening while we are there.

We are in the car! Should be there in 3 more hours!

DH and I are hitting the Villas at Wilderness Lodge this Tues. Then Friday, we head to a 3 night cruise on the Magic. Can't wait!
:goofy::goofy:

Hopefully you made I tang getting ready to start your first full day. This time tomorrow I will be on the plane!

Hope your flight is/was good! We made it, had a fun but very wet day @ MK yesterday followed by our 3rd delicious dinner @ BOG. I even got a Bday card signed by Belle and Beast, much to the embarrassment of DS11 lol! Off to AK now :)

:yay:4 more sleeps! Did most of my packing today. I can't wait to see green grass and sunshine!:yay:

4 more sleeps! I did most of my packing today. I can't wait to see green grass and sunshine!

We leave at 6 am Tue. Can't wait. Finally finished packing tonight. Gotta get up at 3 to be at the airport for 430. Whoo hoo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter