Feb 2009 code watch

Subbin'... Have gone the last three February's, had planned on this year but moms was diagnosed with cancer so its on hold, hoping she will be better by then.

I'll be heading down the first week of March but February's code might just spill over to then. So here's hoping. :hyper:

Just rented points to stay at BCV from 1/18 - 1/28. At least I can relax now and not worry about codes for a change. :goodvibes

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of you though... here's to hoping that something really good comes along! :thumbsup2

We have a Land / Sea package booked right now for DCL, but if there is a great code... I'd switch and book separately!

Extra spending money at Disney is never a bad thing!

Hi Everyone-
Grand gathering trip planned 2/19-2/28/09 !!!!
We'll have AAA room discounts, but would love to find a code too. I've heard it's hard to find one for mid - to - end February because it's a heavily booked time at DW - but I'd still love to find one !
There is a January / February 2009 thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1748002&page=12

But it looks like more January disers so I think I'll sub to this new thread instead :thumbsup2

Count me in too! We returned on May 24th from a stay at ASMo and I cant wait to return. I would like to go the first week of Feb to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary. DS7 wants to stay at ASSports, I really wanted to upgrade to a moderate but I think I will be happy anywhere in Disney. Here's hoping for a great code!

Originally, we were going the first week in Feb 09, but due to the Super Bowl moved our trip to Feb 7-14, 09. Booked room at POP and hope to be able to book a package within the next few months. Looking forward to possibly getting a code for free park hopper and waterpark. Is it really warm enough in Feb to take a day to visit a waterpark? What do you think?

Originally, we were going the first week in Feb 09, but due to the Super Bowl moved our trip to Feb 7-14, 09. Booked room at POP and hope to be able to book a package within the next few months. Looking forward to possibly getting a code for free park hopper and waterpark. Is it really warm enough in Feb to take a day to visit a waterpark? What do you think?

I was wondering the same thing. I usually go in November for better weather and lower crowds but DH and I want to go to ESPN The Weekend so we are trying a new time.

We went in Feb this year & it wasn't warm enough for a waterpark in my opinion. It was 60s-low 70s. Although, one afternoon, DH & DS did go in the resort pool for a short time which is heated. But it was freezing coming out of it. But it could be warmer this Feb, you never know!

I saw there isn't a thread for Feb 2009. We went Feb 2008 & got the free park hoppers/water parks upgrade. I can't remember when the code came out for Feb, so is there anyone else interested in watching w/me????

I believe it was sometime in October.

Count me in... For historical info to see when these discounts have came out before go to: http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html#codetrends

For 2008 the discounted room/free ticket upgrade came out to general public on 11/1. So long to wait!! I do have a question though... if you go ahead and book your package once 2009 rates come out in August, will disney credit you if the discount does come out later?

We originally were planning on January but changed due to the marathon one weekend, MLK holiday, etc. So I changed to first week in February, but now I'm worried about Superbowl crowds! :worried: I don't want to put my trip off any longer! I am very impatient, its killing me to wait until 2009!! :)

So is everyone just gonna make ADR anways, before these codes come out?

I'm going to make our ADRs as soon as our 180 day window opens (for us it's later this summer). I already have a room ressie.Maybe I'll wait and see if a code opens up before I change over to a package.

I am on the last little tip of Feb, I think we will be leaving the 27th, but I would love to join and wait!!! Free Park hoppers would be awesome because we were going to skip that next time. But if it is FREE!!

Have you been this time of year before? We are having a hard time deciding when to go.

Jackie

Us too:thumbsup2

We have gone the first week of February for the last three years and went to the water parks all three years. 2006 was comfortable in the day chilly in the evening. 2007 we had pleasant weather, 2008 was HOT and humid, kids swam everyday.

For 2008 the discounted room/free ticket upgrade came out to general public on 11/1. So long to wait!! I do have a question though... if you go ahead and book your package once 2009 rates come out in August, will disney credit you if the discount does come out later?

Yes, in the past Disney has allowed you to adjust your reservation if a promotion or deal is announced for a time when you already have a reservation on teh books. This happened to us last year and it was fine. There was a bit of juggling, but the Disney rep got it squared away for us without a problem, and we were able to take advantage of the promo offer.

Thanks for the note about when the '09 rates will be out. I'd been wondering about that! :thanks:

I just found out I'm pregnant!!! My due date is Feb 09, so we won't be going to WDW then. We pushed our trip to Feb 2010, when the baby is 1 yr old. Since I started this thread, I will stick around b/c I am interested in when they put out the offer & if it's the same or different. We would still hope for one in 2010.

I just found out I'm pregnant!!! My due date is Feb 09, so we won't be going to WDW then. We pushed our trip to Feb 2010, when the baby is 1 yr old. Since I started this thread, I will stick around b/c I am interested in when they put out the offer & if it's the same or different. We would still hope for one in 2010.

WOW Congratulations!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter