Favourite counter service restaurants at the parks

Choose your favourite counter serve restaurants at the parks. Multiple choices okay.

• Richter's

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • Monster's Cafe

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • Louie's

Votes: 39 14.0%
  • International Food Festival

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Captain America's Diner

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Boulangerie

Votes: 27 9.7%
  • Croissant Moon

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Circus McGurkus

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Three Broomsticks

Votes: 127 45.5%
  • Thunder Falls Terrace

Votes: 55 19.7%
  • Burger Digs

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Blondies

Votes: 14 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing on here about the Simpson's restaurants. Interesting.

Yep, in 2012 Simpsons food court was International Food Festival......... It closed that year and the revamped Simpsons food court opened in 2013.

I liked the Leaky Cauldron, my kids prefer Three Broomsticks. It's pretty good for CS and the choices are more varied than most CS.

Nothing on here about the Simpson's restaurants. Interesting.

Yes. This survey was started before Simpsons opened. I suppose we could do it all over again and include the new Harry Potter areas and Simpsons.

Yes. This survey was started before Simpsons opened. I suppose we could do it all over again and include the new Harry Potter areas and Simpsons.
That's a great idea damo

We have a lot of newbies that have become regulars here and having their input is a good thing

In the past over two years, many have different favorite eateries with all the changes that have gone on in the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter