Favourite counter service restaurants at the parks

Choose your favourite counter serve restaurants at the parks. Multiple choices okay.

• Richter's

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • Monster's Cafe

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • Louie's

Votes: 39 14.0%
  • International Food Festival

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Captain America's Diner

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Boulangerie

Votes: 27 9.7%
  • Croissant Moon

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Circus McGurkus

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Three Broomsticks

Votes: 127 45.5%
  • Thunder Falls Terrace

Votes: 55 19.7%
  • Burger Digs

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Blondies

Votes: 14 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damo

Proud Redhead
Poll is closed. There are more current ones available.

Last edited:
Thunder Falls, Boulangerie, and Croissant Moon!

Louie's for lunch. Croissant Moon Bakery and Boulangerie for breakfast sandwiches. I've heard good things about Thunder Falls Terrace, but have never tried it.

Voted! Monsters and IFFF at Universal, and Thunder Falls and Circus at IOA.

I know Louie's is delicious. I'm just not a big pizza guy at the parks. :thumbsup2

Thunder Falls Terrace for food and the Monster 'sCafe for theming. Richter's usually fills in when the Monster's Cafe is closed.

I'm not a big fan of very many CS restaurants and usually eat at Mythos or Finnegans if in the parks or somewhere in City Walk. However, I do like Croissant Moon, Thunder Falls, and Three Broomsticks.

I'm not a big fan of very many CS restaurants and usually eat at Mythos or Finnegans if in the parks or somewhere in City Walk. However, I do like Croissant Moon, Thunder Falls, and Three Broomsticks.

Boulangerie is better than Croissant Moon.

What about Mel's?! Without a doubt my favorite!! Love the theme and how it fits in Hollywood. Anyone else agree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter