Favorite restaurants in Old Pasadena?

MsChristy12

Into the onion
Hello!

We'll be in SoCal soon and planning a Saturday lunch with some friends in Old Pasadena. We have a couple places in mind (Fishwives, Bodegon 69), but wanted to see if locals or people that frequent that area have any recs?

:thanks:

Bone Kettle is my absolute favorite in Old Town! I’ve never had their brunch though.

Also would recommend Agnes Cheesery. They had one of the best salads I’ve ever had and their charcuterie boards are great!

Oh, Cafe Santorini also! Mediterranean/Italian fusion. Their patio deck is super cute.

Bone Kettle is my absolute favorite in Old Town! I’ve never had their brunch though.

Also would recommend Agnes Cheesery. They had one of the best salads I’ve ever had and their charcuterie boards are great!

Oh, Cafe Santorini also! Mediterranean/Italian fusion. Their patio deck is super cute.
I'll check out those. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter