Favorite quick service dining for kids

Yooperroo

Mouseketeer
We will be spending 6 days at Disneyland next month. We have a 2 year old and an 8 year old. What are your favorite quick service restaurants in both DL and DCA for kids?

My DS9 is a pastaholic so we do Pizza Port in DL and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta at DCA. We also like Plaza Inn because I can get the yummy fried chicken and he can get pasta, so that's a win-win right there!

In DL we tend to do the Bengal bBq, especially nice with the added seating. In DCA we tend to do the Lucky Fortune Cookery and the Cocina Cucamonga because they are right next to each other so if people want different things its easy. That or Tast Pilot Grill or Smokejumpers, whatever its called, we like that its easy to customize your burger.

Check out Paradise Pier Garden Grill at DCA. My kids have always liked the lemon chicken skewers, and it is a nice break from the pizza/burgers meals that grow tiresome after a couple of days. The skewers portion is good size so two smaller kids could split one order which includes the yummy chicken, rice pilaf, cucumber salad and warm toasted pita bread. Also it is always easy to find a table with plenty of shade and the lines are short. Bonus points: PPGG has a bandstand with live music performances throughout the day.

We love Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. It is resonably priced and super yummy. My kids love the mac and cheese which isn't on the kids menu but is a starter so it is perfect size for a kid.

in some of the QS places like the Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland , they have the "kids power pack" which all the kids in our group loved.

Kids' Mickey Check Meal - Power Pack
Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, sliced Apples, Carrots, Petite Banana, and Crackers with a choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions

In the Grand Californian Hotel, we love eating at Whitewater Snacks. You can enter GCH from DCA across from the exit of Grizzly Rapids or DTD next to Sephora. There is a good range of food choices and it is relaxing too.

In the Grand Californian Hotel, we love eating at Whitewater Snacks. You can enter GCH from DCA across from the exit of Grizzly Rapids or DTD next to Sephora. There is a good range of food choices and it is relaxing too.

Yeah I love their chicken sandwich with the anaheim chili. Very tasty. Cool thing about that place is you can buy a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter and jelly and some other food items to take back to your hotel in a pinch.

Personal Pizza - Pepperoni served with a fresh Garden Salad is 7.99. I enjoy this myself. My kids love this too, but not enough pizza for growing teens! The nachos are so yummy. Can't go wrong here.

Check out Paradise Pier Garden Grill at DCA. My kids have always liked the lemon chicken skewers, and it is a nice break from the pizza/burgers meals that grow tiresome after a couple of days. The skewers portion is good size so two smaller kids could split one order which includes the yummy chicken, rice pilaf, cucumber salad and warm toasted pita bread. Also it is always easy to find a table with plenty of shade and the lines are short. Bonus points: PPGG has a bandstand with live music performances throughout the day.
Excellent. Thank you!

Yeah I love their chicken sandwich with the anaheim chili. Very tasty. Cool thing about that place is you can buy a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter and jelly and some other food items to take back to your hotel in a pinch.
That's great! Thanks for the tip!

We love Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. It is resonably priced and super yummy. My kids love the mac and cheese which isn't on the kids menu but is a starter so it is perfect size for a kid.
Excellent. My toddler will always eat Mac n cheese :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter