Fastest route to RotR at HS

Nick - a couple of questions:

How long did you wait in advance in order to be first in line, and how long was the wait after you got off the ride just in case you wanted to do it again.
Waited just under 30 min at taps before they let us go. They held me another min at start of queue to allow for others to catch up. After ride, posted 35. actual 36 per Touring Plans.

Being that most everyone starts at Rise, I then got through other rides quickly, TSM (don’t care for MF), SDD was broken down, MMRR, RnR - delays but still rode it, ToT, ST, Mickey Vacation film by 10:34am, done with HS, and headed back to resort to pick up fam to pack, checkout, store bags, lunch, and head to EP 1:40pm tap, few attractions and photo ops, before 4:35pm mears pickup.

Original plan was to hit HS across 2 evenings (without G+) but that didn’t work out as this was our first trip with an infant who didn’t let us stay out late. So I had to use my last partial flight day to fit in some missed opportunities.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter