FAQ for Disneyland Brides

DH and I are planning to do a VR for our 20th anniversary. We are highly interested in the Escape Pkg at the Disneyland Resort.

Has anyone done a VR at DLR and does anyone have any information on the officiants they use or a website I can go to and view more information about them?

Thank you so much! We are very excited to get this process started!:lovestruc

Unlike WDW, DL doesn't have specific vendors for their services. They do have a preferred vendors lists, but you do not have to go off of that. We brought in a family member to officiate for us, sorry I'm not help.

Below is what I got from the coordinator - Sue Romano Disney Land Fairytale Weddings. I've sent her an email back requesting more information on this so I'll let you all know :)

<ESCAPE Wedding Collection.pdf>> <<Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding Brochure-2010.pdf>>

Congratulations on your upcoming celebration and thank you for your interest in our Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. It’s my pleasure to help you plan this magical celebration for you and your guests.

Attached is our detailed Wishes Collection and Escape Collection that will give you an idea of what we offer and our pricing options. Generally, we book a year from the date of the event and in some cases, we may get approval to book further out.

Let me know what additional information I may provide to help, take care and talk to you soon.

All the best,

Sue Romano

Sr. Sales & Service Manager

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Quinceanera's

Escape Wedding Collection

Hi everyone!

I'm super new to everything and hope im posting this in the right place.

My DBF and I really want to get married in Disneyland, but we want to know more information about everything. We are not "officially" engaged yet, but he does have the ring and we have started talking about planning the wedding already. It's just a matter of finding the right opportunity to propose because he wants it to be a big surprise :lovestruc.

We would love to have our reception in the Animation building at DCA and would really appreciate it if anybody had any information or knew where I could find some. Actually any helpful information would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone!

My DBF and I really want to get married in Disneyland, but we want to know more information about everything. We are not "officially" engaged yet, but he does have the ring and we have started talking about planning the wedding already. It's just a matter of finding the right opportunity to propose because he wants it to be a big surprise :lovestruc.

We would love to have our reception in the Animation building at DCA and would really appreciate it if anybody had any information or knew where I could find some. Actually any helpful information would be greatly appreciated!

Okay!! Please call the amazing wedding planner we had for our wedding this last sunday on halloween at the disneyland resort:
Traci banister
714-956-6726
Tell her tracyray referred you :) she is wonderful and made our day beyond exceptional!! :)

Hello. Im hoping to be a future DL bride. I cant wait to read through all the information on here. So far everything looks great!

Okay!! Please call the amazing wedding planner we had for our wedding this last sunday on halloween at the disneyland resort:
Traci banister
714-956-6726
Tell her tracyray referred you :) she is wonderful and made our day beyond exceptional!! :)

OooooOo thanx for the advice on the planner. Will need to check her out.

Hi everyone!

Ooo fingers crossed for your future proposal! I'm recently engaged and hope to be a DL bride myself! I've been searching for anything disney wedding related out there!

While searching for DL site info I saw a thread about DCA weddings! I checked it out briefly since I was curious and the number $50,000 floating around for a wedding there, but i'm not 100% sure. I do know that in park weddings are ridiculously expensive, according to other sites, so i'm sure the number isn't that off :( I did see a DCA wedding featured before on another disney site called disneyweddingblog.com a while back and the wedding looked so neat and creative! GL on your future planning and future proposal!!

Below is what I got from the coordinator - Sue Romano Disney Land Fairytale Weddings. I've sent her an email back requesting more information on this so I'll let you all know :)

<ESCAPE Wedding Collection.pdf>> <<Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding Brochure-2010.pdf>>

Congratulations on your upcoming celebration and thank you for your interest in our Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. It’s my pleasure to help you plan this magical celebration for you and your guests.

Attached is our detailed Wishes Collection and Escape Collection that will give you an idea of what we offer and our pricing options. Generally, we book a year from the date of the event and in some cases, we may get approval to book further out.

Let me know what additional information I may provide to help, take care and talk to you soon.

All the best,

Sue Romano

Sr. Sales & Service Manager

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Quinceanera's

Escape Wedding Collection

Traci banister
714-956-6726

Thank you so much! I will definitely give her a call:)

Ooo fingers crossed for your future proposal! I'm recently engaged and hope to be a DL bride myself! I've been searching for anything disney wedding related out there!

While searching for DL site info I saw a thread about DCA weddings! I checked it out briefly since I was curious and the number $50,000 floating around for a wedding there, but i'm not 100% sure. I do know that in park weddings are ridiculously expensive, according to other sites, so i'm sure the number isn't that off :( I did see a DCA wedding featured before on another disney site called disneyweddingblog.com a while back and the wedding looked so neat and creative! GL on your future planning and future proposal!!

Thank you! I can't wait and the suspense is killing me hehe. Congratulations on your recent engagment!!

Wow $50,000 :scared:, but not surprising. Hopefully my DBF and I can make it happen! I did see that featured wedding on disneyweddingblog.com and it looked amazing! I just love the fact that all these disney clips are showing on big screens all around. GL with your planning as well and congrats once again!

Thank you! I can't wait and the suspense is killing me hehe. Congratulations on your recent engagment!!

Wow $50,000 :scared:, but not surprising. Hopefully my DBF and I can make it happen! I did see that featured wedding on disneyweddingblog.com and it looked amazing! I just love the fact that all these disney clips are showing on big screens all around. GL with your planning as well and congrats once again!

thanx for the GL and congrats on my end! Incase you're interested on more info about DL weddings I found where I saw the DCA info! It was on disneybrides.com. I went back to see what sites I used to follow and this is this one with the DCA info! I think the bride from that wedding is on there too! There's also a lot of other DL brides with tons of useful info and I think even the bride that got married inside DL park has info on there too! crazy good info on there, check it out if you have time!!!

We had a DCA reception and the minimum was the same as a ballroom reception. The $50000 min was for a DL park event. Now this was 5 years ago though, so things may have changed...

So after reading thru all the great info on here I was on a total Disney high and wanted to get more info on Disneyland weddings!! I called their offices today after class and didn't get to talk to any planner since they were all busy but the receptionist said they'd send me a wedding planning packet with pricing and info about everything! :yay: I'll share the info as soon as I get everything in the mail! So excited!

We had a DCA reception and the minimum was the same as a ballroom reception. The $50000 min was for a DL park event. Now this was 5 years ago though, so things may have changed...

it's so cool to hear from a past DL bride! :) I think the pricing may have gone up! When I called Disneyland weddings today I asked how much in park weddings are currently just out of total curiosity and all and they said that it was a minimum of $125,000 for a DL wedding in front of the castle :eek: I also asked about all the other in park weddings they offer which I guess includes DCA and the response was they have a minimum of over $100K! What?!? Such a big difference than 5 yrs ago!! It's crazy how expensive things get in a short amount of time :scared: I hope that the wishes collection isn't that shocking or it may be the small escape package for me...

For those asking about the DCA Animation Building, I recently got the info also because I had my heart set on it and it turned out to be too expensive. The info is on disneybrides.com but I also spoke to Cynthia Autry a Disney weddings sales manager. The food and beverage/decor minimum is 25,000 not counting the entertainment package which is 12,000 (including DJ, chairs, linens, basic centerpieces, white dancefloor). I have the pdf with info if anyone is interested.

Thank you all for sharing the info about the animation building wedding on the blog. That site has always been my fantasy and now I was able to see what a wedding would look like there. Im hoping to get engaged sometime next month, so I will definitely have to find more pricing info about the animation building. DisneyFanatic28, if you can share that, it would be great.

Hello all! I am recently engaged (Sunday, at Disneyland during the snow :lovestruc), So I wanted to sub to this thread because I'm dreaming of a DLR wedding ceremony. :cloud9:

How do I email someone at DL FTW for initial information? There is no email on their website, only a FL phone number. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter