FAQ about the Disney Dining Plan

shelleyz said:
I would think they would make her have it for the 8 days. How are they going to know she is only there for 3 nights? I think the only way to find out is to call DVC.

OK, here's a question - say this extra person DID have to take the dining plan for all 8 days, even though they wouldn't be staying more than 3 days. I know that they would only have to get a one day pass, but would their dining credits just be pooled in with the rest of the 'room' credits? We may run into a similar situation next trip, and I want to be sure.

Thanks,

KC :sunny:

As of right now, all credits are pooled together (all in the room).

Hmm. I have 3 of us staying in a room for 5 days, and want to get the meal plan. But I have one child only staying for 2 days of that time - will I have to purchase the meal plan for her whole stay for her?

KC

We're thinking of trying the Concourse Steakhouse next weekend as part of the Dining Plan. I checked out the menu on AllEars and it says you can add a skewer of garlic butter roasted jumbo shrimp to any entree for $9.99. Can anyone tell me whether this (or similar add-ons at other restaurants) would be included on the Dining Plan? Thanks in advance!

Phil

Can anyone tell me if you have to pay a surcharge for the blue steak? Its 23.95 but I love blue cheese on steak. Second question, the sundaes at Beaches and Cream are they on the ddp, I know the Kitchen sink isn't but as I am going solo I don't think I could manage that on my own without sinking!!!!!

:rotfl: :earboy2:

norestneeded said:
We're thinking of trying the Concourse Steakhouse next weekend as part of the Dining Plan. I checked out the menu on AllEars and it says you can add a skewer of garlic butter roasted jumbo shrimp to any entree for $9.99. Can anyone tell me whether this (or similar add-ons at other restaurants) would be included on the Dining Plan? Thanks in advance!

Phil

While at the Yacht Club Galley last March, we were able to include the shrimp add-on to our steak meal on the dining plan. However, some restaurants won't let you include add-ons. Ask your server when you get to the restaurant.

PaulaSB12 said:
Can anyone tell me if you have to pay a surcharge for the blue steak? Its 23.95 but I love blue cheese on steak. Second question, the sundaes at Beaches and Cream are they on the ddp, I know the Kitchen sink isn't but as I am going solo I don't think I could manage that on my own without sinking!!!!!

:rotfl: :earboy2:

Yes their all included except the KS

I now that this has probably been asked more than once already, so I am sorry if it has, but it is mentioned that it is per night of your stay. Does that mean if you are there for 5 nights and 6 days you have to use it during the first 5 days or can it be used during the whole 6 days even though you are paying for 5 nights?

Your credits are based on the number of nights, but you have up until midnight of your checkout day to use your credits.

d4est said:
Your credits are based on the number of nights, but you have up until midnight of your checkout day to use your credits.

So I can use them the whole 6 days. Correct.

KCMiller said:
Hmm. I have 3 of us staying in a room for 5 days, and want to get the meal plan. But I have one child only staying for 2 days of that time - will I have to purchase the meal plan for her whole stay for her?

KC

Yes, you have to purchase the plan for the whole stay for her - but as of right now the credits are pooled, so you could use the extra credits for the rest of you - as the third meal of a day or to upgrade to a Signature Restaurant.

My DD can eat turkey legs for breakfast lunch and dinner. Are turkey legs considered CS? If so, what do you get at the cart? Turkey Leg, soda and chips?

MEGADAN said:
My DD can eat turkey legs for breakfast lunch and dinner. Are turkey legs considered CS? If so, what do you get at the cart? Turkey Leg, soda and chips?

We got ours at the Lunching Pad in MK, and yes it was the turkey leg, chips, and drink (we had bottled water).

golden1 said:
Is there a list of what dining experiences cost 2 credits?

Welcome to the DIS!!!

Look at the very first post on the first page of this FAQ for that information :).

I searched and found some older answers, but nothing since summer of 2005. Has anyone used a CS credit at Everything Pop for breakfast?

I understand the CS credit is for entree, dessert and beverage.

Can you order the breakfast platter, fruit cup and a coffee?
or bagel breakfast sandwich, cinnamon roll and a coffee?

Or if you are using a CS for breakfast do you just get the entree and the beverage?

thank you
Rachael

Rachael Q said:
I searched and found some older answers, but nothing since summer of 2005. Has anyone used a CS credit at Everything Pop for breakfast?

I understand the CS credit is for entree, dessert and beverage.

Can you order the breakfast platter, fruit cup and a coffee?
or bagel breakfast sandwich, cinnamon roll and a coffee?

Or if you are using a CS for breakfast do you just get the entree and the beverage?

thank you
Rachael

I have never been to POP but I believe that dessert no longer comes with breakfast anywhere.

Can you get the Bleu cheese steak on the dining plan or do you have to pay extra for it? I absolutly love blue cheese on steak!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter