Fantasy cruise Entertainment crew Yo Yo

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
Anyone have Yo Yo as a host for trivia or anything?

We thought he was so funny!!

And we found out that he has been with the company for 19 years.

Yes! He does a great job! 'Yeah You?" :laughing:

He was in charge of all the adult activities (acting club host) when we sailed last summer and he did the same role last week on the Fantasy, when my DS sailed. Funny thing is my DS first met him years back when he worked in the kids club (or Vibe, I forget which one). DS is now 27 and seeing him again in the adult clubs.

We just got off the cruise yesterday (4 May); it was YoYo's birthday yesterday and guests brought him 'snacks' from the ship the day prior...he was tearing up.

He is great and popular with guests. Our last cruise he seemed much more subdued. I'm glad to hear he is better.

We just got off the cruise yesterday (4 May); it was YoYo's birthday yesterday and guests brought him 'snacks' from the ship the day prior...he was tearing up.

My son sent me a video of the guest giving YoYo cheesecake. :rotfl: That was great!

I was there!

Missed the farewell party just to see him one last time!!

I worked with Yoyo when he was a Youth Entertainment Host and I was a YA. He is wonderful, always has not only the kids dying of laughter but us crew too! He started in the Galley, became a YA, moved on to YEAH, to cruise staff. Also his magic tricks are insane. Big fan of Yoyo 😝

I was there!

Missed the farewell party just to see him one last time!!

Small World!

Did you play Majority Rules when they asked about a reality show and 1 team put The Office (they missed the "reality" part of the question). YoYo called them out but they didn't admit who they were. That was my son and his wife. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter