Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

We are leaving Thursday afternoon and staying at one of the family suites at Art of Animation until cruise day! Looking forward to the fun days ahead (and over the packing stress!).
Hope to get a chance to say hi to you all!
Connie

We stayed in a Cars Suite at the Art of Animation the year it opened, and we absolutely LOVED it. The Big Blue Pool is really nice. At night time you can float on your back, listen to the underwater music, and watch the Epcot fireworks at the same time. Pure bliss!

:cheer2: We leave Monday morning, just a day and a half away. This has been the best thread that I have ever been a part of in my cruising roll calls. :) Thanks to everyone that has been around and made it a lively group. Either here or FB it has been loads of fun.

For those of you not on FB, I will be playing a game with the kids called :confused3 "Where is Teri". I have a carry on bag with 36 Disney Babies to give away with my game, or candy for those that don't want a Disney Babie. We will start on the first sea day and the Mixology does not count as finding me!!! Just as a "who is Teri" reminder, I am a Pooh size person, on a scooter and I will always have :earsboy: Mickey or Pooh ears on my head!! Stop me and say :wave2: Hello.

Wishing everyone safe travels. :boat: See you in a week!! :beach:

Hello Everyone,

Since I was one of the first on this thread I would like to wish everyone a great cruise if I don't see you on board:thumbsup2

It will be over 650 days since I booked this cruise and now it's down to one week:cool1:

As we leave to go on the cruise, let us check in so that everyone can send their well wishes. I will be leaving next Friday morning:)

Have a magical cruise:banana:

Joe

Hi all! I have been following the FB group more than this one. We are so excited about our trip and meeting you all! We leave So Cal Friday morning and are meeting friends for dinner, I hope. My DD is especially happy/excited about meeting the kids on board and hanging out at the Oceanears club and pool.
Hope everyone has safe travels to Orlando! See you on board!

We stayed in a Cars Suite at the Art of Animation the year it opened, and we absolutely LOVED it. The Big Blue Pool is really nice. At night time you can float on your back, listen to the underwater music, and watch the Epcot fireworks at the same time. Pure bliss!

That sounds so nice, we'll be sure to do that!

Hi all,
I know a couple of us are doing Nachi Cocom in Cozumel - who is going, should we try to meet and go together? :cool1:
I was looking over my reservation (that I made way back in January!) and for some reason the date was wrong - they had the 3rd down, so I emailed them to correct it and they sent me an updated reservation this morning. So check yours!

Connie

Hi all,
I know a couple of us are doing Nachi Cocom in Cozumel - who is going, should we try to meet and go together? :cool1:
I was looking over my reservation (that I made way back in January!) and for some reason the date was wrong - they had the 3rd down, so I emailed them to correct it and they sent me an updated reservation this morning. So check yours!

Connie

We are going! We're a family of 5. I've heard that they do have some larger vans that will take you to the beach. If we have an idea of how many of us there are total, we might be able save a little on the taxi fare.

We are getting excited! FE's stuff complete, now we can concentrate on packing. Leaving Friday for the drive down.

We are: Nan, my DH Derwin (spelling correct) and our DS Hunter (5 years old).
Our very first Disney cruise and we are so excited we are almost finished packing.
The countdown on my Navigator says 4 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes, and 48 seconds, 47 seconds, 46 seconds, 45, 44, 43...
Flying to Orlando Thursday! :banana:

We are: Nan, my DH Derwin (spelling correct) and our DS Hunter (5 years old).
Our very first Disney cruise and we are so excited we are almost finished packing.
The countdown on my Navigator says 4 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes, and 48 seconds, 47 seconds, 46 seconds, 45, 44, 43...
Flying to Orlando Thursday! :banana:

Welcome to the group!

We are going! We're a family of 5. I've heard that they do have some larger vans that will take you to the beach. If we have an idea of how many of us there are total, we might be able save a little on the taxi fare.

We will be there too! There are 8 in our group. Would be great if we could coordinate transportation.

Hello All! I found out about this thread too late to be able to participate in the FE but I will definitely do it next time. 3 more days till we sail!! Yay can't wait! See you all around :)

So we have 4 - and then two families of 5? We may need two vans, but even if we can't ride together its nice to know there are a few of us going so we can make sure we don't miss the boat! :)

Is this through The disney excursions or on your own?

I don't know this for sure, but I don't think DCL goes to Nachi since it is so exclusive and limited. Also, DCL ALWAYS provided transport.

My family of 6 is going to Chankanaab and departing as soon as possible if there are any small groups here who want to share a van.

Just waiting for our return flight home:( We actually ended up as cabin neighbors on 7 aft with a participant on this thread. She's also doing the FE. I can't remember who she was now.

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you again for the glow bracelets. She also gave us a pin from one of the other FE participants, but I'm never met that person. Thank you. My son loves the pin.

Maybe next time I'll have time to do FE. We ended up doing a mixology class on our own, but it would have been fun to do one with the other members.

Hope everyone had as much or more fun than we did. Hopefully, we'll do one again soon.

Just waiting for our return flight home:( We actually ended up as cabin neighbors on 7 aft with a participant on this thread. She's also doing the FE. I can't remember who she was now. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you again for the glow bracelets. She also gave us a pin from one of the other FE participants, but I'm never met that person. Thank you. My son loves the pin. Maybe next time I'll have time to do FE. We ended up doing a mixology class on our own, but it would have been fun to do one with the other members. Hope everyone had as much or more fun than we did. Hopefully, we'll do one again soon.
Soniam, we were in the cabin next to you on 7 aft. My daughter enjoyed meeting your son.
You are very welcome. I am glad we could spread a little pixie dust your way. RRBB, Robin, is the woman that left the pin for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter