Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

My mother and my dd will be sailing. We leave on my birthday and sailing on my mom's bday. Excited about Jamaica

Yesterday my oldest DD turned 21:goodvibes

Currently packing for my trip to Dallas, TX next week:cool1::cool1:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Still getting back to normal after our wonderful 12 night med cruise. So belated happy birthday to Philly dad's daughter

Having a great time in Dallas, TX. I am attending a Conference and I haven't had much time to get out. But tomorrow is an off day, so I will be out and about. I am getting excited about my 3 night adults only concierge cruise in September!

The family is sitting here sifting through FE gifts from last summer's cruise:) What great memories!! We can't wait until next year:thumbsup2

We got off the Dream 2 days ago, our first Disney Cruise. We loved it so much that while onboard, we booked for next year on the Fantasy!

I may change over to the July 19 cruise instead, as the kids go back to school 2 days after this one is finished. However, the price is higher. I discovered today that Disney raised the cost of the July 19 cruise on July 31, which was the day we made our onboard booking.

We got off the Dream 2 days ago, our first Disney Cruise. We loved it so much that while onboard, we booked for next year on the Fantasy!

I may change over to the July 19 cruise instead, as the kids go back to school 2 days after this one is finished. However, the price is higher. I discovered today that Disney raised the cost of the July 19 cruise on July 31, which was the day we made our onboard booking.

Welcome aboard:thumbsup2 It looks like you have caught the DCL bug:) The best way to get over each cruise is to book another one.

DW and I will be taking an adults only cruise in a little over 7 weeks:banana:

Leaving for DW tomorrow for a week:cool1: It's not a cruise but it will hold me over until September:)

I will do my best not to get on one of the DCL buses when leaving the airport:rotfl2:

This morning we started our trip to Orlando by facing a delay at the airport:worried:

Us Airways switched gates on us and then we had to wait 1 1/2 hours for the pilot who was stuck in traffic on the expressway due to an accident.

A few people on our flight were sailing out of PC and looked very concerned.

We were scheduled to arrive at 10:30 a.m. but with the help of a fast flight, we arrived at 11:45 a.m.

Additionally, it could have been worst because President Obama was in Orlando and when he moves, everything stops.

We got to take pictures of Air Force One!!!

Have fun in Orlando.

We just got off of the Fantasy last weekend. Our itinerary was changed due to the Tropical Storm. We had a good cruise.

I just checked, and we still just have 2 families signed up for the Cruise Meet and FE exchange. Maybe we will be getting more families soon.

Have fun in Orlando.

We just got off of the Fantasy last weekend. Our itinerary was changed due to the Tropical Storm. We had a good cruise.

I just checked, and we still just have 2 families signed up for the Cruise Meet and FE exchange. Maybe we will be getting more families soon.

We will no longer be cruising with you on this trip. :( We are changing our itinerary to an Alaska cruise. DH and DS want to do something different. :thumbsup2

All of the Concierge Staterooms are gone for this cruise:rolleyes1 Unless someone cancels, I guess there will be no upgrades at the terminal.

Next Thursday, I will be cruising on the Dream:cool1:

I will be booking my parents for our cruise while onboard the Dream:thumbsup2

I hope that a 3 Night cruise is not too short:)

Next Thursday, I will be cruising on the Dream:cool1:

I will be booking my parents for our cruise while onboard the Dream:thumbsup2

I hope that a 3 Night cruise is not too short:)

We'll be on the Dream the following Thursday, cramming all 5 of us (me, wife, 3 kids) into a category 4A. We are using one of our discounts from the two cabins booked in July 2013 for this trip. While onboard, we'll book another for next summer.

I love that DCL lets you make changes to the sail dates so easily. Of course, they end up benefiting by getting more of my business.

We'll be on the Dream the following Thursday, cramming all 5 of us (me, wife, 3 kids) into a category 4A. We are using one of our discounts from the two cabins booked in July 2013 for this trip. While onboard, we'll book another for next summer.

I love that DCL lets you make changes to the sail dates so easily. Of course, they end up benefiting by getting more of my business.

Have a great cruise:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter