Fantasmic Dinner Package- 4:00 seating?

Oh! Just got off the phone with them- and no wait!:D

The CM didn't have anything for me but a 4pm, which would put me back to where I was before.

The CM told me that they are only giving PS for Brown Derby Fantasmic Dinner Package until 4:30 that night.

There's still hope! The CM also said:
"I wouldn't expect later seating to open up until some time in the last week of October".

So...I'll be calling back! :earsboy:

Danielle

We are staying concierge and they still haven't been able to get a PS for us at any of the restaurants with the FDP. There isn't a block of tables set aside for concierge guests - they still only offer what is available. What they do get, however, is first chance at any cancellations each day. So if you have the IPO of your resort checking for a certain PS for you to open up, they have a better chance of getting it for you.

Despite this, our IPO has not been able to get us a PS. I was so frustrated that I called Disney Dining myself, on the 30 day mark, and had a choice of seatings, one at 3:40 at MM and one at 4:40 at H&V. So I booked these myself. :smooth: I guess I called at the right time. Kind of surprised :eek: the Concierge IPO didn't find this for us, as they told me they were checking every day.

The CM told me that they don't offer any later times, but I will call again around the 25 day mark to see if I can get in any later. But since Fantasmic is at 7:00, the best time would likely be 4:45 to 5:00 pm, to allow us 1 1/2 hours for dinner and arrive to the show 30 minutes in advance.

If you arrive any later than this, you will still be in VIP seating, but likely far off to the right.

We did the Fantasmic Package 2 years ago, when you just had to book it 7 days in advance and the seats we got still were not front and centre. They were lower down and off to the right. Still good enough to see the show, but certainly not the best in the house. :o

The advantage to doing this pkg would be if you wanted to have dinner at MGM anyways, then you didn't have to waste time standing in line to get into Fantasmic.:wizard:

Sorry for the delay I called and got 4:20 for MM. They had told me that H&V would be closed for refurb and that is why the limited seating. I think you could call everyday and get a different answer.

I wanted HVine Package for Nov 1. When I called about 80 days out they had NOTHING available at any of the restaurants....except Brown Derby at something like 3:30pm.

Called at about 25 days out and they had something at all three restaurants. I took HV at 4:50. She said 4:50 was the latest possible option.

Jill

I would actually love a 4pm seating. I hate to worry that I'm going to be late. This past September we were in line for the Jungle Cruise, and I kept looking at my watch because Wishes was going to start soon, and I got so agitated, I hauled my family out of the line just as we got into the loading dock! LOL!

Have an early lunch at Pizza Planet (your young one will love all the "action" here), then enjoy an unhurried supper at 4pm. You can do some shopping, or another ride while you make your way to the Fantasmic! enterance.

Have a great trip!

Hi, This is my first post but have been looking around alot!! Great site, Great info, Thanks!!
We are leaving Dec 2 to the 9th. I just called today to reserve Fantasmic with dinner at H&V for 4 adults & 2 children....was told all sold out for the dates I requested-- Dec 4 to the 8th. Requested Mama Melrose.... told this also was sold out. With 8 weeks until departure, can this be true??? Hope someone can help. Thank you, Barb

Hi Barb,
Just wanted to reply. I wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out- even this much ahead of time!
As I wrote earlier, I was given 4pm seating- when I called 90 days out. I had tried calling periodically before the 35 day out time, and had been told a couple of times that they didn't have ANY seating left.
I wouldn't give up. As you read here, they only allow seating until a certain time (4pm or 4:30?)- but then do open up later seating eventually (30 days out, 25 days out maybe). I'd call back. They may not have the earlier seating available at this time (since it really is such a short time period anyway if they're only seating to 4 or so), but when you call back 3 or 4 weeks out, they really may have more available.
Good luck! I'm calling in the morning to see if I can get later seating. I have a 4:20 now.
Danielle

Hi~ just wanted to update.

I called today- 21 days out. I'm still being told that the latest seating they're even taking for the HBD is at 4:30. They didn't have any later time available for us than the time we already have our reservation for (4:20).

We're keeping our 4:20- and are just thrilled we were able to get any seating! I figured, by the time we're seated, eat and just mosey around after dinner a little- we'll be just fine.

Can't wait! We're leaving in just over TWO WEEKS! Yeah!
Danielle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter