Fantasmic! Dining Package January 2018

anthomas213

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know why I am unable to book a Fantasmic Dining Package for January 2018? I have checked several days and all 3 restaurants since the 180+10 mark and there have never been any available so I don't feel like it is full... just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

I have also been trying to book for January 2018, and I think (hope) they have not entered these into the system. I have been trying since mid-June, and when I was first looking for dates they only had F+ through 12/15. Then they added the rest of December, but no January 2018.

I've been trying to book for my Dec trip, but dates aren't available from November onward. I guess they're waiting until closer to the time to offer the dining packages.

I'm trying today to book for 1/29 and it will let me pick the date but nothing shows up at any time.

Same here. My 180 day mark is tomorrow morning so I've been playing around with the website (I've never been able to book at 180 before) and have noticed that there isn't a single time available for Hollywood and Vine F! package for the late January dates I've been looking at (just to make sure I know what to expect.)
Have any of you been able to figure out whether or not they'll still be doing the "Minnie and Friends" at Hollywood and Vine in late January? The reservation page just describes the themes through January 7th. But it doesn't exactly say that it's ENDING on January 7th either. Hmm...

Fairly certain that they will have the Minnie's seasonal dine at HNV after January 7, just with a different theme. I think they only list the three themes at a time. After January 7, it will probably be a Hollywood/silver screen theme and then a spring theme

Well, the dates are up now through the end of January! I need February 1st, though, so I'll keep checking!

Edited to update: nevermind, you still can't make the reservation.

Last edited:
Really? I can't get anything for 1/23.

Well shoot. You're right. I was referring to the fact that the last few days in January had been "grayed out" as if to indicate they weren't available to even check for a time. Bit the late January dayes had turned blue color and you were able to choose a time. I didn't actually search for a table since I don't need it until 2/1. But I just tried a few different days and it is still saying there's nothing available. And then I noticed 1/31 is still grayed out too.

I spoke to our travel agent after I was able to make my 180 ADRs. She wasn't able to get anything either, said there haven't been any announcements about it. If she finds anything out though I'll let y'all know!

Well shoot. You're right. I was referring to the fact that the last few days in January had been "grayed out" as if to indicate they weren't available to even check for a time. Bit the late January dayes had turned blue color and you were able to choose a time. I didn't actually search for a table since I don't need it until 2/1. But I just tried a few different days and it is still saying there's nothing available. And then I noticed 1/31 is still grayed out too.

I spoke to our travel agent after I was able to make my 180 ADRs. She wasn't able to get anything either, said there haven't been any announcements about it. If she finds anything out though I'll let y'all know!

Thanks for trying! I bet they'll load them eventually.

It is working for Hollywood & Vine and Brown Derby now...but still not for Mama Melrose :-(

It is working for Hollywood & Vine and Brown Derby now...but still not for Mama Melrose :-(
Thank you for posting!! I got our fantastic dining for 1/1 that I have been waiting for- Yay!!!
One down and 2 to go. Still waiting on ROL & dessert parties for December.

Thank you so much for posting this! I was able to change our H&V dinner to the package for Jan 1/18.

Like others, now I am just waiting on dessert parties, ROL, and Festival of Fantasy to open up!

Yay for those of you who have gotten ressies! As of a couple of days ago 1/31 H&V was still grayed out but it's blue now with available dates. I'm looking for 2/1 so I will be checking and checking!

I am wondering if an alcoholic beverage will be included if you use the dining plan.

Perhaps, but I doubt it. That would be giving one customer an option the other didn't have for the same package. My prediction is if you use the DDP, you lose the alcoholic beverage just as you will if you use it for breakfast that doesn't offer one. Essentially, the "package" does not offer an alcoholic drink, even though the restaurant does.

I checked MM's menu, and there are only 2 or 3 things you could order to make the DDP worth using. And if they keep the dessert sampler as your only option, even those 2 or 3 will only be break even. I would love to know what the "adjusted" cost is OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter