Fantasmic Dessert Party Seating

So is it worth the price? Or is it better to just do the dining package?
Trying to decide for our trip next week as there are still spots available.

I've never done the dining package for fantasmic so I can't compare it there. Was it worth it is a good question. I'm glad we did it. It was a funny experience for us with the blue dranks and all. The spot we got was great and totally unattainable without the package or VIP dessert. But I'm not sure if the value of the food and drinks and light up stuff was worth it. My family probably won't do it in April (my parents, me, the boyfriend and maybe my 22 year old brother) though. I hope that helps?

So is it worth the price? Or is it better to just do the dining package?
Trying to decide for our trip next week as there are still spots available.

I think it will depend on who is in your party and when you're going. My 7 year old won't eat enough to justify doing the dining package, so we canceled Minnie's Dine on Thanksgiving when this dessert package came up. It's cheaper for us and we still get guaranteed seats on a busy night.

I think it will depend on who is in your party and when you're going. My 7 year old won't eat enough to justify doing the dining package, so we canceled Minnie's Dine on Thanksgiving when this dessert package came up. It's cheaper for us and we still get guaranteed seats on a busy night.

It needs to be noted that it (nor the Dining Package) does not offer "guaranteed seats."

It needs to be noted that it (nor the Dining Package) does not offer "guaranteed seats."

If you mean exact seat numbers I am aware of that. If the package didn't guarantee you A seat then it would be worthless.

It does guarantee a section though right? That only Dessert and Dining package people have access to?

Nothing is "guaranteed."
That's the point.

It does not even "guarantee" that Fantasmic! will actually be performed (or not be cancelled at some point before the show
is complete.)
This is true of the "Dining Package," as well.
If the show is rained out (or has some tech glitch) the guest is basically left with
an apology... but no "guarantee of a show."

But, yes, guests will have access to be seated in a specific section...
IF they arrive early enough.

Last edited:

I've never done the dining package for fantasmic so I can't compare it there. Was it worth it is a good question. I'm glad we did it. It was a funny experience for us with the blue dranks and all. The spot we got was great and totally unattainable without the package or VIP dessert. But I'm not sure if the value of the food and drinks and light up stuff was worth it. My family probably won't do it in April (my parents, me, the boyfriend and maybe my 22 year old brother) though. I hope that helps?
How early did you arrive in order to get those good seats? Thanks!

How early did you arrive in order to get those good seats? Thanks!

A little after 7? By 7:30 it was definitely filling up quicker and quicker. I'm glad we got there when we did but also we had kinda run out of things to do beside sit around outside the amphitheater.

If the rest of the seats are filled, they can open up what is left of the reserved section to other guests. If you don't care about a specific seat you don't need to arrive too early, but you shouldn't wait until the last minute either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter