Fantasia

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
I can finally say that I've seen the movie Fantasia it was long, but I loved it. Would I watch it again? Yeah, but I would need to take breaks in between the stories like I did the first time if I ever wanted to watch it a second time. All in all, I have a couple of favorite stories and I knew a majority of the songs that were played in the movie. If you are into classical and ballet music, I'd say this movie is just for you. What are your thoughts and opinions on this beautiful masterpiece?

I can finally say that I've seen the movie Fantasia it was long, but I loved it. Would I watch it again? Yeah, but I would need to take breaks in between the stories like I did the first time if I ever wanted to watch it a second time. All in all, I have a couple of favorite stories and I knew a majority of the songs that were played in the movie. If you are into classical and ballet music, I'd say this movie is just for you. What are your thoughts and opinions on this beautiful masterpiece?

Fantasia is one of those things that is sort of uneven. I really like some sequences but not so much others. The whole thing is probably too long. That said, I really respect the way Walt Disney insisted on the best sound technology, even though it would effect the venues it could be played in. Commercially it was a failure, but creatively it is a triumph and unlike anything that came before it.

I love it but agree that some scenes are much stronger than others. Both Fantasias are favorites of mine to play in the background while I’m cleaning or lounging. The music reminds me of being at the WDW hotels with the resort channel playing which is heartwarming. Very comforting films.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter