Growing older but not up......
The Cast: Me (31), DW (32), DD (2)
DB (29), DSiL (28), DN (5)
DB (25), DSiL (23), DN (4)
DD (53), DM (52)
The Trip: Land/Sea Vacation with additional day on front end
Polynesian and then the Wonder

Day Two:
Today?s itinerary is: Animal kingdom and then a nap back at the Poly before going to EPCOT by 4:15 for my Dads fathers day gift, Divequest! And PS at Rose & Crown at 8pm.
Well, we got up and met the group at Captain Cook?s for a quick bite and ready to go at 8:15. We probably got the bus and left at around 8:50. As we are walking to the entrance of Animal Kingdom it begins to rain. Ponchos and hats go on, AGAIN today! We decide to go to It?s a Bug?s Life (10 min wait) first since it was raining. This was a funny show and I really liked it. However I had a scared 2 year old clinched to my neck. She kept saying ?Buggies scare me, buggies scare me, want to go that way (pointing to the exit doors)?. But after the show she said she liked it. We then splashed our way to the Safari Ride (walked on). It stopped raining and we got to see everything. After that the sun actually popped out and we laughed at everyone lathering on the sunscreen, such optimists! We got FP?s for Kali River Rapids and then went to Dinoland! Yes Dinoland seems less Disney and more like a Six Flag?s or King?s Island but the kids liked the Boneyard playground, Primevil Whirl (45 min) and the Triceratop?s spin (20 min). My little princess loved the Triceratop Spin or ?Baby Bop? as she called it. ?I wanna do Baby Bop again, where Barney go?? Aren?t they so cute at that age? After hitting those we grabbed a FP for Dinosaur and walked back to ride the Kali River Rapids. We actually had to wait about 25 minutes even with the FP because they stopped letting people on because guess what? It started to rain again with a little thunder and I guess someone saw some lightning. We got in our boat and it was sprinkling a little and I had to laugh at the people with their ponchos on and they laughed at me as I took my poncho off to ride the ride. Getting wet is half the fun!! We then made our way to do Dinosaur. This was a fantastic ride. Much better than what I was anticipating. Scared the bejesus out of my nieces that were 4 and 5 years old. We then had a quick bite to eat at the McDonalds there in Dinoland and hopped on a bus back to the Poly. It is about 3:30 at this time and we are running late. We get to our rooms and us boys get together and go to Dad?s room to surprise him with a Father?s day card and in the card is his Divecard. He is a little confused and thought we were going to dive in Nassau later in the trip but noooooooo. We told him that we had to be at the entrance of EPCOT in 10 minutes so he can do Divequest and SCUBA dive in the Living Seas tank. Some of us went with him and some stayed back. We were 15 minutes late, I did call on my cell phone to let them know of our tardiness. We dropped him off and had about an hour before he hit the water. We ventured thru Ice station Cool and then over to living seas. I think this was the best gift we could have given him. He really loved it! He could see us thru the glass and we had a good time watching him slyly chase the shark! When that was over we didn?t have much time before our 8 pm PS at the Rose and Crown so we checked in and then let the kids play in the hedge maze behind England. It was so empty and peaceful back there. Then Tigger and Piglet and Eeyore came out and the girls had so quality time with them. It was almost 8 so we headed back, got our PDA and waited for our table. They told us they could guarantee a patio table but we ended up with a great table outside under the awning, which protected us from the lite drizzle before Illuminations. We all had our dinner finished and worked on some tasty desserts while watching Illuminations form our table. We took our sweet time to let the crowds leave. Worked our way toward to front and let the ladies do some shopping while the girls and I played with the talking water fountain and the sights in the sidewalk! Perfect finish to a rather busy and hectic day.

Up next: Blizzard Beach and some free time!

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter