Family Nautical Package ?

Capang

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered this? I’m thinking I may do this as the cost is reasonable. It says it comes with a gift hanger. Can this be used for FE? If so that may seal the deal here lol. We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with a cruise and it seems like a fun extra to surprise my family with. If you’ve purchased this did you like it? Any other extras or add ones that might be worth looking into? I really don’t want to spend more than $100 since we will also be at the parks. Thanks!

I haven’t ordered it but just from looking at it and knowing how much I paid for my fish extender I wish this was offered on my first cruise. It is a good deal in my opinion.

I haven’t ordered it but just from looking at it and knowing how much I paid for my fish extender I wish this was offered on my first cruise. It is a good deal in my opinion.
I’m kind of thinking the same thing, I’d have to spend close to that to either make a FE or buy one.

I’m thinking about this package too. It’s at least $50 to buy a fish extender out there. This is like 10 bucks more and you get the tote and all the games.

I have to go back and see how far out I can order one of these. For the price it's very reasonable compared to the in room celebrations in the resorts. And I wouldn't have to hunt for a fe hanger or pack it for the trip down (I have a feeling I'm shipping souvenirs home).

I have to go back and see how far out I can order one of these. For the price it's very reasonable compared to the in room celebrations in the resorts. And I wouldn't have to hunt for a fe hanger or pack it for the trip down (I have a feeling I'm shipping souvenirs home).
They said on the webpage it just has to be more than 3 days prior to your cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter