Family Magic Tour Question

pam66

<font color=indigo>Cue the twilight zone music!<br
Hi All,

I am really interested in the Family Magic tour for our trip in July. Our daughter will be 3 and a half when we go. My question; is it a little too old for her? It sounds like a lot of fun and I would love it, but are the clues, riddles, and stories that go along with it beyond a 3 yr old, or am I over analyzing this and she will just love acting silly with mom and dad and meeting Peter Pan or whatever character happens to show up? Has anyone out there done this tour with a very young child? What was your experience? Also, I have read lots of stories of the Captain Hook scenario, but has anyone experienced the Quenn Maleficent (sp?) scavenger hunt and did you like it? I just can't make up my mind on this tour!!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :D

Pam

Our Family did the tour last August, my dd was 4 years old then. There is a lot of walking. You skip, sing, jump,crawl in some parts of the tour and basically make a fool out of yourself, but all in fun. The tour is about 2 hours long with out a food break, you do get a restroom break Our tour went 3 hours and we were very tired afterwards. All in all it's a fun tour and they ensure the tour envolves us adults as well. My motto is always try something at least once. Your daughter may enjoy it, my daughter has not talked about it since, she enjoyed having lunch with Alice in Wonderland and breakfast with her favorite princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter