~~~Fall Yankee Candle Exchange time is here!!~~~CLOSED!!

:wave: Kirsten

Who else?? I sent reminders to those that asked for them.
I know with this being a holiday weekend, things could be slow around here.
I will send more PMs on Tuesday to past YC exchangers ::yes::

I sent all the reminders out this morning :)

So good to see lots of familiar people :wave:
Are we going to get any of our new exchangers in on this one?? Hope so.

My DD bought me a beautiful tart warmer and two tarts (autumn wreath and fall harvest) today for no reason at all. It was an especially nice surprise and boy they smell yummy. :cloud9:

Ohhh....sounds great. I switched to some of my fall scents today. ::yes:: I do seasonal scents ;) at least for my jars.
Not burning anything right now since we've been gone all day, but tomorrow will be Rhubarb Plum.

Okay, I'm in! Gustav decided to take the predicted track and only gave us a glancing blow. We've been blessed and will send our prayers to those that did take the blast from Gustav.

I was burning Warm Apple Crisp during the storm today. Can't wait to try the new Autumn scents!

Keep those names coming. We are still way down in the sign-ups.....hopefully getting past the holiday weekend will get more people :)

I replied to your PM. :goodvibes

Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup2 , Cindy

P.S. I will be here to send out my candles. BUT, I leave for WDW on 9/18 for 2 1/2 weeks. :dance3:

Good to see you, Cindy.
If it doesn't arrive before you leave, you will have something nice to come home to :)

Tropical vanilla...reluctantly. I want to break out the fall scents badly but it just doesn't give me the fall feel when its 87 degrees out. Not normal for this time of year in my neck of the woods. :cool2:

Waiting...not very patiently either. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter