Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Pals, please check your pm boxes for your pals info. Everyone send by date is 11/11. Have fun shopping! :goodvibes

My sister got her package to the post office yesterday :). it's on its way!!

Thank you sooo much Carrie (cousinbb's sister) for the amazing package. What a wonderful assortment of goodies :) I got pumpkin spice tea, pumpkin spice gum, a decorative cornucopia, 2 decorative pumpkins, fall leaves, fall plates, Thanksgiving placeholders, 2 notepads, stickers, Disney movie - The Biscuit Eater, and Mickey bubbles for my kids. Wow!!!! I'm so excited to use them!!! Thank You!!!:banana:

Package sent! Expected Friday :-)

Thank you, I got it! I received-
*Peanuts chocolate bar
*Scarecrow decoration
*Jolee's sunflower stickers
*Pack of cardstock
*Pumpkin fall fillers
*3 pc. recipe/pen/notepad set

Thank you Stacey for all of my goodies! :goodvibes Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you, I got it! I received- *Peanuts chocolate bar *Scarecrow decoration *Jolee's sunflower stickers *Pack of cardstock *Pumpkin fall fillers *3 pc. recipe/pen/notepad set Thank you Stacey for all of my goodies! :goodvibes Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

You're welcome!!! There was also a Starbucks gift card in there. It was wrapped in tissue paper. :-)

My sister got her box Saturday! from pKelly6. My sister Carrie says thank you so much! She received a decorative turkey, 2 dish towels, a Thanksgiving plac, and a few Russel Stover chocolates.

Got mine from Patsy! Lots of kitchen goodies including a cute salt/pepper shaker, potholder, yummy smelling candle, potato peeler, scraper, spatula and some other things (sorry, box is home, I'm at work and going on memory). Looking forward to trying all these new things as I make Thanksgiving dinner for my family!!

Thank you, thank you!!
Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter