***FALL Sent/received thread***...COMPLETED!!

Hugs to Kimbac3! I got a fun package today with a scarecrow, silk leaves, fall towel, fall napkins, fall ribbons, gourds, and cookie cutters!
Thank you so much! I already spread all the decorations all over the house!

I sent mine this afternoon. It's going Priority Mail with DC. Hopefully will arrive in the next 4 days.
Maureen

kimbac3 said:
Got My Package!! :cheer2: :banana: Whoo Hoo!!!

Thank You Lisa (DVCFamily41801)!!!

I got:
fall leaves window clings --- I needed these,I lost mine from last year
Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix ---Soon to be cupcakes!!
Fall Mix candy sprinkles ---- Will be ON the cupcakes!!!!!
Bag of candy corn ---soon to be eaten!!
Fall magnet set ---- too cute!!
Fall magnetic notepad--- I use these all time on my frig!
An adorable scarecrow shelf sitter --- he is so cute!!
4 Yankee Candle votives----all smell yummy but Autumn Wreath...mmm..I was hunting for that candle last night at Bed Bath and Beyond but they didn't have it!! Good pick!!

The box smelled soooo good when I opened it! Thank You so much!!
I love :love: everything!!!!!
Kimba

So glad you liked everything, Kimba! Guess you are REALLY close to me, because it got there QUICK!! :) Enjoy and Happy Fall!!!! :goodvibes

i take it back i had car trouble didnt get to the post office but printing postage tonight having mail person pick it up tomorrow

snowwhitesmom said:
Hugs to Kimbac3! I got a fun package today with a scarecrow, silk leaves, fall towel, fall napkins, fall ribbons, gourds, and cookie cutters!
Thank you so much! I already spread all the decorations all over the house!
:wave: Glad you liked everything!! I had fun shopping for everything!!
Happy Fall!!!
Kimba

dvcfamily41801 said:
So glad you liked everything, Kimba! Guess you are REALLY close to me, because it got there QUICK!! :) Enjoy and Happy Fall!!!! :goodvibes

Yep I think we are only like 2 1/2 - 3 hours apart. Practically neighbors in the big scheme of things!! You live in the neighborhood of Seasame Place..right??
Kimba

I'm leaving for the post office in just a few minutes. Will be shipping with DC.

I got mine today!! I'm not sure who sent it, but it's from Kentucky.

I received:
*Apple Cider mix
*Hot Cocoa mix
*Yankee Candle Macintosh votive
*Very nice ceramic pumpkin bowl

Thank you very much, I love it all! It was a very boring day at work and getting a package really put a smile on my face! :teeth:

After a long hard day I got to open a wonderful package from SnowWhitesmom:

Harvest pot holders (2)
Harvest decorative flag
Harvest Placecards
Harvest Pencils
Scarecrow treat bags
Paper Leaf Window Box with Hot Cocoa (I'm going to make a cup when I'm done)
A sweet harvest postcards
and my very favorite (it goes with Fall 'cause it'll keep my feet toasty)
4 pack of Disney socks. I love these socks. These are so adorable.

Thank so much for a great exchange :sunny:

Mine will go out tomorrow as soon as the post office opens. :thumbsup2

I received my exchange today from Kirby!
I received a beautiful table runner with pumpkins on it, a pumpkin kitchen towel, leaf bowl with Autumn mix candy to put in it, a lovely pumpkin votive holder, two votives, 4 yankee tarts in great scents and two hazelnut coffee tea light candles. I almost forgot the cute scarecrow bag that had some goodies packed inside of it.

Thank you very much, I love all of it and my daughter has already claimed the candy corn. :wave:

The DIS site wasn't working for me last night, so I couldn't post that I mailed my package out yesterday. Should arrive by Monday! :yay:

:wave2: Nancy

Just a warning to my person, be careful when opening the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter