Fall Foilage 2...The Return

We are having a great time!

Some pretty competitive games of Bingo last night, and lots and lots of pins being traded.

Gotta head down to trade some more!

Will report more later

Debbie

We had the best time- it is true what they say about the people you meet - they are wonderful!! Caroline and Roger :grouphug:

We had a fabulous time this year!! Thanks so much to Cynthia, Dom, Randy, Joanne, and whomever else I missed, for planning a terrific event!! See ya soon!!

I had a good time although time went quickly. I had to get to work by 4 so I started saying my goodbyes at 3. I finally left the room at 3:20 for a 1 hour trip that I made in 35 minutes. got to work on time with time to spare.
I made some great trades and had the BEST Low carb pumpkin cheescake that Epcotkilterfan brought all the way from Ohio, thanks Debbie it was great.
Can't wait till next year and I promise the nurse who is ill now and I am covering time for owes me BIG time. I am staying with you guys all weekend next year. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter