Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Interview Thread!

awww yayy let me know how it goes and what they ask you! :) good luck!:cheer2:

I had Rhonda, and she was great! She asked me of course why I was interested in the disney CP and what my past job experience has been and what jobs i was most interested in. She also asked me if i was interested in working in qsfb and what not. She also asked about the living situation and what i would do if i had a disagreement with a roommate and whatnot. The interview went really well and she told me very good on alot of my answers. I'm so excited!!! Now i have a 4-6 week wait for my purple folder!!!

Thanks! I know next week during my classes I will NOT be able to pay attention. I'll be drawing Mickey heads and fireworks!
My interview is Sunday and I've been doodling Mickeys and answering practice interview questions in my notebook during ALL of my classes. I can't seem to focus on anything else! So I know what you mean!

I always do Mickeys in my notebooks! Haha.

But now I've started doing Princess signatures, when I'm not counting down the days until vacation.

I have had interviews with both Disneyland and Disney World now. And now it is time to wait :) I think both interviews went really well though

I had Rhonda, and she was great! She asked me of course why I was interested in the disney CP and what my past job experience has been and what jobs i was most interested in. She also asked me if i was interested in working in qsfb and what not. She also asked about the living situation and what i would do if i had a disagreement with a roommate and whatnot. The interview went really well and she told me very good on alot of my answers. I'm so excited!!! Now i have a 4-6 week wait for my purple folder!!!

Well good luck! hope yo uget in:) keep us posted. Hopefully it comes in fairly quick!

Just had my interview tonight and it went fantastically! Keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome! And hoping it'll take a little less than 4-6 weeks to find out, I just cant wait!

Good luck to everyone else!

Just had my interview tonight and it went fantastically! Keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome! And hoping it'll take a little less than 4-6 weeks to find out, I just cant wait!

Good luck to everyone else!

Its been almost 4 days from my interview. I hear they send out mail in 2 days so maybe just maybe ill get something maybe not butim hoping. I havent gotten and thanks you email yet eithter

Hope you're right! Best of luck to you!

Its been almost 4 days from my interview. I hear they send out mail in 2 days so maybe just maybe ill get something maybe not butim hoping. I havent gotten and thanks you email yet eithter

You usually get a thank you letter first, before you hear back, so don't get to excited, because that just makes the wait worse (trust me, I know! :laughing:)

And where did you hear two days?

Kayti you misunderstood. What he was saying was that there are two more days in this week that mail would be sent out on because there are two more business days this week. He didn't mean that in two days that they are definitely sending out letters. That being said that doesn't mean that they aren't either!!! Hope we all hear back soon!

I know what you're talking about with the whole two days thing, and I'd take things said by that person with a grain of salt. Just my $.02

I just got off the phone with my interview! PHEW! I had Nina, and she was great! AHH! She told me that I would hear back within 3-4 weeks.

I know what you're talking about with the whole two days thing, and I'd take things said by that person with a grain of salt. Just my $.02

He didn't say anything about them actually being sent out in two days though, and let's try to be nice... we can differ on opinions about people, but we don't want to say anything we can't take back.

Not trying to start anything here, and I don't want this to turn into a flame war a la we're putting platform shoes on our 3 year olds to get them into Space Mountain.... y'know?

We're just one big, happy Disney lovin' family. :grouphug:

ETA: Unless you were talking about me, and what I said is that it seems like they've been sending out emails every two days. But I did say that doesn't mean anything... and with only three days of mail so far, that's not a statistically significant pattern.

Not trying to start anything here, and I don't want this to turn into a flame war a la we're putting platform shoes on our 3 year olds to get them into Space Mountain.... y'know?

We're just one big, happy Disney lovin' family. :grouphug:

You mean I can't do that after I use my mug from past trips while pool hopping?
Geez...suck the fun out of my vacation! :guilty:
:rotfl:

You mean I can't do that after I use my mug from past trips while pool hopping?
Geez...suck the fun out of my vacation! :guilty:
:rotfl:

I know, sorry. It's okay, we'll go stick our feet in Cinderella fountain, let our siblings pee in sinks, and then sneak into the ticketed parties at night (because we definitely know how to get around Disney) to make up for it.

Oh, and let's talk about tipping the servers while we're at it! :lmao:

I really, really cannot go to the Theme Parks board anymore.

ETA: I forgot one. And we can share our ticket, right? I mean, Disney doesn't actually scan fingerprints. And I'm going to invite a few hundred Brazilian friends, if you don't mind that they all share your ticket too. They come with their own megaphone.

I wasnt trying to start anything. I saw it on the facebook page...said something about 2 days. no need to get all hyped up and aggitated. From now on Ill just say disney sends its mail out when they send it out. :) There is my 2 cents. Pixie dust for all of you who interviewed. good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter