Fall 08 CP Box!

Cool. I always wondered how the shipping labels worked, and now it seems so simple I feel dumb. haha:lmao:

LOL I had to be shown myself, I just figured it was worth mentioning as it is a cheaper way to add D/C so we can keep track of the box a bit better.

I havent heard from allie, and I dont remember her posting that she mailed it. I hope that it isnt lost and instead she was just very late mailing it...even though that isnt much better:worried:

UGH. Anyone have any contact info for her, I'll try and message her and see what's up. It's not fair that everyone else mails it out after a day, and she's had it for more than a week.

If the need arises, I would be willing to start a new box, I'd just need the rules and the sending list either e-mailed or pm'd to me as well as some additional ideas of what to start with. I have a couple extra spiral bound journals hanging around, and my stuff for the box.

i only have her name and address. Ill pm her right now. Ill also try and look her upon facebook.

Ive found the box everyone! yes Allie has it, yes it is safe. The good news is that the box didnt get lost in the mail. The bad news is that it hass been sitting with allie for 2 weeks! :scared1:

I think that it could have gotten to at least 2 other people in this time. :furious:

Ive found the box everyone! yes Allie has it, yes it is safe. The good news is that the box didnt get lost in the mail. The bad news is that it hass been sitting with allie for 2 weeks! :scared1:

I think that it could have gotten to at least 2 other people in this time. :furious:

at least it's still safe! When I get it, I'll get it out as soon as I can, I promise! I already have everything ready to go.

She said that she would try and mail it on friday. Im not going to assume that it was mailed though. Ill wait until she actually tells us. Im sorry, but I am very upset that someone was breaking the rules to such a degree. If it was late by a day or two, no big deal, but this was two weeks and we never even heard anything from her in that time period.

Hey!! I got the box today!! It's awesome! Fortunately, I got it early enough that I will have it out tomorrow!!! I love it! The actual box itself is a little beat up (and now it has my PO Box number all over it...dumb post office), so it may need replaced, but it looks amazing with all the stickers!

i promise i'll get it out ASAP!!!

I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to...I have to replace the box! It's real beaten up. I shall decorate it just as it is decorated now!!! I have filled it and just have my entry in the book to do and it will be in the mail tomorrow!!!!!! It's awesome!

OK so I have a question, how many people are on the box right now??? I am working on a project for it and need to make sure I make enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter