Fairytale package questions and small favor to ask

manhattan

DIS Veteran
I was only planning a 1-2 night stay at disney for the first weekend in July. My DC expired and I am 6 days too late to renew. I have been reading the board all day long trying to figure out how much it would cost me if we (2 adults and 3 children 11,9, 10 mos) stayed at the AKL standard view arriving July 8 for 7 nights. The value and moderate resorts are in the regular season, the deluxe in value season. Wouldn't it make sense to pay a couple of dollars more and stay at a deluxe? Or does the rack rate of the room not really factor into this equation? If someone who loves speaking to CRO could price this for me, I would be so grateful and could go home and explain to my husband why I will be working tons of overtime the next few weeks to pay for this.

Basically all you have to do is price the entire vacation at rack rates for 4 nights and that's your price for 7 nights. I did a quick calculation and for AKL for you dates you're looking at approx $1950. Again, the price might be slightly different from CRO, but that will give you a ballpark.

In my searching for the information on this package, I've found that if you go to the Disney website and price a four day trip, you get a pretty accurate rate to what you will get on the Fairytale package. The price I got on the fairytale package was within $50 of the price I found on the internet for a four day trip. It gets you in the ball park so you won't be surprised when you actually call.

Karen

manhattan

For two adults our quote for a AKL standard view was 1748.11. You would pay for four days of the UHP for the kids.

Kathy

Manhattan,

Here you go, just called and they quoted for AKL standard view 2 adults 3 kids 11,9, 10mo July 8th for 7 nights fairytale package $1886.31

Ok......I know this is asking a lot, :rolleyes: but is there anyway someone could call for me and see what the price would be for:

BC 2 bedroom villa for four nights Starting Oct 9th
4 Adults

or a BC 1 bedroom villa four nights
4 adults

or 2 BC rooms
4 adults

?????????

You would be such a kind, kind, kind person!!!

:D :D :D

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter