Fairy Godmother ??????

Tow-Mater

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to see the FGM at MK ????
What memories so many guests have shared with the FGM, there is no Cinderella's fairy tale castle
without the FGM.......How can there be a 100th Anniversary without the FGM ???

If you have any pictures to share of the FGM or stories to tell.......please share them for all of us.....

Nonsense, child. If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am.”―The Fairy Godmother

The Fairy Godmother is the physical embodiment of hope,
she is a kindly fairy that is devoted to making dreams come true for the pure-hearted and noble—
an act made possible by proclaiming the magic words, "bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"

We met her during a meal at CRT, but this was many years ago.

I am in the habit of trying to ask characters unexpected in-character questions. I asked FGM: "Do you ever use anything other than pumpkins for transportation?"

Without missing a beat, she said: "Oh yes. I sometimes use eggplants if I am going for a more limousine look."

In your opinion, after the Fab 5 and top princesses, what are the best characters to be sure and meet?

In your opinion, after the Fab 5 and top princesses, what are the best characters to be sure and meet?
Merida and Elena. I know they are both princesses but don't think they are generally considered top princesses (though I love Merida).

Merida let us sneak in at the last second and was very sweet with our daughter (2.5), who has never seen Brave but loved her hair (she also has curls). She also hadn't ever seen Elena but Elena actually sat down on the floor with her and she sat in her lap. She was in awe and star struck by the others but really interacted with these two and even talked with them a bit.

she is a kindly fairy that is devoted to making dreams come true for the pure-hearted and noble—
And she also looks just like my Nana! I always loved the FGM as a kid because she looked like my Nana, and now that my sweet nan is gone I love seeing FGM even more.

For what it’s worth, I also love Nana the dog in Peter Pan because of the name ❤️

Has anyone been able to see the FGM at MK ????
What memories so many guests have shared with the FGM, there is no Cinderella's fairy tale castle
without the FGM.......How can there be a 100th Anniversary without the FGM ???

If you have any pictures to share of the FGM or stories to tell.......please share them for all of us.....

Nonsense, child. If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am.”―The Fairy Godmother

We have seen her in the MK - sometimes by the cinderella fountain behind the castle (head LEFT after walking through or if the walkthrough is cordoned off go left and then cross the footbridge and turn right to head to the castle ..... we have also seen her in the area that marks the entrance to New Fantasy land by the turrets. When you are in the park, you can stop in Guest Services and ask if she will be appearing that day and they will usually be able to tell you where and when. We have also seen her at both Cinderella's Royal Table and 1900 Park Fare (Though I believe, sadly, that restaurant still has not opened since the covid shut down) Keep in mind these are all places we have seen her throughout the years, and I have not been since December 2022......but I do believe she was still in the meet and greet areas when we were then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter