fairies witches or super heroes

fairies super heroes or witches

• fairies

• witches

• super heroes

Results are only viewable after voting.

coolkidhann95

La Fée d'Etiquette Sait-il français ? Et Est-Elle
me and my friends were arguing about and i got mad i desided to post it on the dis

ok

witches ugly old and sometimes ignorent only thing good my friend is one of them

super heroes not as powerfull as u think witches cann put spell on them

fairies smart pretty perfect and magical

u deside
go fairies

Definetely Faeries. They rock and they have wings and are beautiful. They can do spells like witches, but they are not ugly like them. Super Heroes are over-confident and a little too obnoxious, so I would definitely choose faeries.

tyvm sir or miss idk which
i heart fairies and thank you for posting
and now im in trouble bc that friend who is a witch now hates
me.
ugh me and my big mouth

It depends on the witch. After all, Glinda was the Good Witch of the South and she was quite beautiful.

LOL I am a miss :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love faeries tho. But you have to admit, the HP witches are cool :smooth: :)

I would want to be a super hero! But then theres the slite chance of getting sued :rolleyes1 :confused3

. . . aren't all ugly. All the ones I know are quite nice looking.

well update on the fight
i lost my bffs bc i was a fairy
but it was not there fault
it was the bff's bff fault
she was evil
she was mean
i hat her

im glad fairies and witches have peace thx to me and saravallis
otherwise VMK would be at war

UGH u ppl definitly underestimate witches. ;) Only the evil ones are ugly and sometimes they are not.Witches are cool and they do spells and guess who would be mad if they hear u calling witches ugly?

Lets see....all the girls from harry potter lol.

oh yeah u cant forget the twitches. :p

Scream
be nice im only in the fourth grade and i speak english!!
crying you really are scrooge!!

She is speaking normal English. She is using abbreviations,actually. And cool, that was really rude of you, sorry if I sound mean, but Scrooge does not know.

Anyway for Scrooge this is what cool said:

I lost my best friends because I liked faeries and they did not.It was not their fault. It was my best friend's other best friends fault. She is so mean and evil I dislike her so much.
I am glad, however, that my best friend who likes witches, and I are not fighting anymore thanks to me and my friend Saravallis. Otherwise we would be fighting on VMK, too.

EDIT: I realized that I forgot to put out that Scrooge was a little mean in saying that, too.

That's really harsh. That is English and I had no problems understanding it. If you were having difficulties understanding what she was saying, you could have posted that it didn't make sense to you but there was no need to say those mean things. Understand that there are young children on this site, and you can't expect them to be grammatical genuises. Next time you should think about how you word things so you don't end up hurting people's feelings.

My apologies, Coolkid. I thought you were in 5th grade. It won't happen again. Promise!

. . . ok. Well, I'm not a moderator but I'll be happy to send you a message.

This issue has been dealt with so I ask that this thread return to it's original topic. :)

It would seem that super heros are quickly catching up to faries. Poor poor witches ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter