Fabulous Friday's Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers! :wave:

Happy Groundhogs Day. The most romantic holiday of all. :love: ;)

Please PM me when you know the answer to the following riddle:

What is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt"?

Have a great day! :wave:

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: that freakin rodent better not say theres 6 more weeks of winter :rolleyes: Thanks Donna, I forgot to get him a card :sad2:

Leading us astray today.....Duck! :teeth:

leader.gif

Happy Groundhogs Day. The most romantic holiday of all. :love: ;)
Did Cantw8 hack into your account over night???

Well, since I'm leading everyone can follow me over to the DVC visitor center for a few minutes...I have to get a little medieval on a few people for a second. Then we can get back to our regular programing.

Wooo Hooooooooooooooo Duck invited us all over to stay at DVC with him!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can we stay at the BCV? I love those. Drinks at Stormalong Bay today! :thumbsup2

Duck, its groundhog day!!! Wheres your vow of jolly? :rolleyes:

You know damn well what today is :rolleyes2
Yeah...some oversized rat either does or doesn't see an outline of his body on the ground and we're supposed to base our weather on that, which, I'm no expert but is it a sunny day or overcast? Hey, I'm fine with the whole thing because humans have all this expensive equipment and the ones on TV sometimes have a hard time predicting if it's raining right now.

Yeah...some oversized rat either does or doesn't see an outline of his body on the ground and we're supposed to base our weather on that, which, I'm no expert but is it a sunny day or overcast? Hey, I'm fine with the whole thing because humans have all this expensive equipment and the ones on TV sometimes have a hard time predicting if it's raining right now.

:rotfl: Its my anniversary you goof!

Hey I'm in.

Happy Anniversary Angel pixiedust:

I got to do kindergarten homework which is see the goofy groundhog and color the appropriate pic before getting on the bus. :upsidedow

Try to come back later to see the cute furry animals:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter