"F" sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Okay...those waiting:

Rebeccalancaster (delivered 4-18....need a check in)
Rebeccalancaster (mailed 4-19.....has it arrived? )
Jessica527 (mailed 4-22)
M.A.D.aboutDisney's DS (mailed 4-22)
mommytotwo (mailed 4-18)

Hope to hear they all arrive tomorrow ::yes::

Okay...those waiting:

Rebeccalancaster (delivered 4-18....need a check in)
Rebeccalancaster (mailed 4-19.....has it arrived? )
Jessica527 (mailed 4-22)
M.A.D.aboutDisney's DS (mailed 4-22)
mommytotwo (mailed 4-18)

Hope to hear they all arrive tomorrow ::yes::

I am waiting for 2 - 1 that was sent and 1 to be received by me.

I received:
1 - Kirby (Susan)
1 - Jean

I sent and they received:
1 - Xanphylus
1 - Clhcpaca

I hope that I get one and that my other arrives today!

::yes::

I listed them :)

Rebecca has been out of town, but hopefully she is back and settled in enough to come post about her arrivals.

I have only received 1 so far and 1 that I shipped is still in transit. Hopefully it will be arriving soon. The adverse weather conditions may have caused some delays as well.

I need rebeccalancaster to come check in.
Waiting to hear of her 2 arrivals.....and her 2 are still waiting to be received.
I need an update please.

If they were indeed all mailed on time (as reported), they should all arrive today, I would think. Let's hope so.

I am not sure who is sending to me, but went to the post office, and nothing from yesterdays mail.

I will have her check her DC.....last time she said it still just said "in transit"

Rebecca....I need to hear from you by tomorrow!!

If not, I may need a couple of elves to fill in for her 2 that have not arrived yet.
If Jessica and Aiden don't receive tomorrow....let us know here and we will get someone else to send.

PMs sent to people receiving from Rebecca ....they were mailed 4-22, so they should arrive. She is out of town and having DH check the DC.

So...........hopefully those last few will arrive today!! ::yes::

Yay! Got my "F" package today from Rebecca!

It included:

First Aid Kit
Family Frame
Frog Cookie
Flashlight
Farm Notecards

Great package! :)

Oh good!!

That just leaves Aiden and Patsy to receive theirs.

Aiden received his package today! He got:
(F)rog cookie
(F)irst Aid kit
(F)ruit snacks
(F)ruit erasers
(F)lintstone sillybandz
(F)lashlight

This came in very handy because we got another box today and I cut my finger opening it. Aiden ran and grabbed the first aid kit and hooked me up with a bandaid!! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much Rebecca!!

I am not sure who is sending to me, but went to the post office, and nothing from yesterdays mail.

Mine package is on its way! My confirmation is giving 5/2 as the expected delivery but it was last reported in Richmond, CA on Saturday. I really hope it gets there tomorrow. I think there was a language misunderstanding at the post office. I promise I will not go there for the next shipping.:confused3

Mine package is on its way! My confirmation is giving 5/2 as the expected delivery but it was last reported in Richmond, CA on Saturday. I really hope it gets there tomorrow. I think there was a language misunderstanding at the post office. I promise I will not go there for the next shipping.:confused3

Was it sent via Priority or First Class Mail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter