"F" sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

I told the lady First Class on both packages but it looks like she put that one in as Parcel Post. I'm really sorry...like I said there was a language issue between us and I've had a problem with this post office before. It's near my office so the most convenient and I figured the issue I had before was just a fluke. Obviously it's a regular problem! I will use my home post office for the next mailing! Sorry again...it will be there at some point. It makes no sense to have been sitting in CA since Saturday, you would think it would make it over to the Island by now. :confused:

It arrived today!!!!
I had gotten-
*Fudge brownie mix
*Frog notepad
*Frog book
*Funfetti frosting, and sprinkles
*Fantastic Four character bandz
*Fly swatter
*Pack of sugarFree gum

And it all game in a FUN bright pink and white polka dot box! :cutie: Will have Fun baking with my kids while we chase away the Flies that come to our food while we read the Frog book, and chew the sugarFree gum. :goodvibes

My ELF package also arrived today from ELF Jessica527. She had sent me-
*First aid kit
*Family frame
*Flip flops air freshener
*Fun bubbles
*Fingernail file
*Fingernail clipper
*Fishing floats
*Fun erasers

Thank you so much Jessica for being an ELF, that was very kinds of you. And great timing on the fingernail clipper since I broke one yesterday. :rolleyes1

Thank you both, and also thank you Heidi for keeping this thread, and all our other exchanges bumped to the top, and on the exchange list. And Nancy for another Fun exchange.:flower3:

:yay: Glad to see BOTH packages arrived.

Thank you, Jessica.

And that.....finally completes this one!

It arrived today!!!!
I had gotten-
*Fudge brownie mix
*Frog notepad
*Frog book
*Funfetti frosting, and sprinkles
*Fantastic Four character bandz
*Fly swatter
*Pack of sugarFree gum

And it all game in a FUN bright pink and white polka dot box! :cutie: Will have Fun baking with my kids while we chase away the Flies that come to our food while we read the Frog book, and chew the sugarFree gum. :goodvibes

So glad it finally made it! I hope the Fudge Frosting wasn't melted since it took so long! I apologize for that as well. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter